Support
1033 10 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

DJI - I wanted to thank each of the individuals that assisted me with my Mavic Pro issues. They were helpful in getting me pointed in the right direction. Very attentive and quick to respond. I appreciate it very much. I am very happy with my Mavic and can't wait to fly it as often as I can.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Good to hear all is well?
2017-2-17
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-17 21:28
Good to hear all is well?

situation is still the same to be honest. house not located in a no fly zone, yet the mavic states it wont take off because of a no fly zone. and now for some reason the video, when I am inside works great but as soon as I go outside, it turns bleach white and I cant see anything at all. and it is stuck on picture instead of video. so I am trying to work that out.
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-21 05:18
situation is still the same to be honest. house not located in a no fly zone, yet the mavic states it wont take off because of a no fly zone. and now for some reason the video, when I am inside works great but as soon as I go outside, it turns bleach white and I cant see anything at all. and it is stuck on picture instead of video. so I am trying to work that out.

For the white screen, have you tried resetting the camera settings to ensure it's not an odd camera exposure?
2017-2-21
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

Sorry for posting here, but cant figure thos site out. How do i get points so i can post and try to get help with my new drone that wont hover.  Please help a newbie out
2017-2-21
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-21 15:52
For the white screen, have you tried resetting the camera settings to ensure it's not an odd camera exposure?

I tried setting everything back to factory settings. Hoping that would cover any and all changes made either on purpose or accidental lol.
2017-2-22
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

Flyguy852 Posted at 2017-2-21 17:36
Sorry for posting here, but cant figure thos site out. How do i get points so i can post and try to get help with my new drone that wont hover.  Please help a newbie out

you gain points by posting replies to other peoples posts as well as logging in and posting new threads yourself. I hope this helps.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-22 04:58
I tried setting everything back to factory settings. Hoping that would cover any and all changes made either on purpose or accidental lol.

Do you happen to have a screenshot of how it's behaving? If you already provided some visuals on another thread, you can post the link here. When you look at the map, does it seem to have your location accurate? Do you have GeoSystem off or on? Does the message mention what color the NFZ is or what restriction level?
2017-2-22
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-22 14:18
Do you happen to have a screenshot of how it's behaving? If you already provided some visuals on another thread, you can post the link here. When you look at the map, does it seem to have your location accurate? Do you have GeoSystem off or on? Does the message mention what color the NFZ is or what restriction level?

I will send the pictures that I sent to support. I have to download them. it shows on the controller that I am in a green and a yellow zone and both are for self authorization. Which I click the confirm to unlock. And it still says cannot take off, NO FLY ZONE. One of the other techs stated that it is because the NO FLY ZONE is about a half mile away so I am too close and it is bleeding over? If these drones are so accurate they can fly four miles away and return to the same exact spot on the ground or within inches of take off, then that half mile away should NOT bleed over.
no fly 1.png
no fly 2.png
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

x1War Monger1x Posted at 2017-2-23 05:13
I will send the pictures that I sent to support. I have to download them. it shows on the controller that I am in a green and a yellow zone and both are for self authorization. Which I click the confirm to unlock. And it still says cannot take off, NO FLY ZONE. One of the other techs stated that it is because the NO FLY ZONE is about a half mile away so I am too close and it is bleeding over? If these drones are so accurate they can fly four miles away and return to the same exact spot on the ground or within inches of take off, then that half mile away should NOT bleed over.

Do you happen to have a screenshot that has a larger version of the Map?
2017-2-23
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-23 16:09
Do you happen to have a screenshot that has a larger version of the Map?

here you go, this is from DJI Maps.
Map Screenshot.jpg
Map Screenshot.jpg
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules