Park Video, critique welcome.
784 5 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turkk71
lvl.2
United States

Recent Flight with DJI Mavic.  Not a lot to say here, still getting the hang of it.  Criticisim, tips welcome.

2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Very nice... Keep on eye on the saturation and exposure and you are on a great start...
2017-2-17
Use props
Turkk71
lvl.2
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-2-17 08:17
Very nice... Keep on eye on the saturation and exposure and you are on a great start...

Thank you I will keep that in mind.
2017-2-18
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I like it, nice job. Watched in 4k and the footage is all in focus, that's nice to see as it's not exactly easy to do with the mavic. Far as grading that's in the eye of the maker, but I like what you did. A little choppy on the side flyby is all.

I only point that out because you're on that level. Half the mavic videos on youtube I mean I'm still working it out myself, but guys like the ones in the watercolor thread lol
2017-2-18
Use props
hypnotist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559229 ft
United States

Looks great. Random 17 seconds of black at the end and cut out sound for me.

Great job. Saturation looks good to me.
2017-2-18
Use props
seeker_ktf_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 218474 ft
United States

I really loves the water shots.  The horizon was set really nicely on the top third.  Speed was good, focus good.

I might be imagining things but it looks like your horizon is tilted down to the right just slightly.  It's hard to tell because of the elevation change.  I am hang interment problems with that so I'm probably just "transferring" to you.

Really nice work.
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules