RC error that calibrate wont fix
711 2 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.Dixon
New

United States

After getting a replacement mavic from DJI, I have been having issues getting it to fly stable.  After trouble shooting all the typical ways through calibration, i noticed what i believe to be the source of the problem.  The remote control calibration screen is showing that i am constantly giving the mavic power when im not touching the sticks.  These numbers move around between 3%-6% while im not touching the RC.  

The controller has been handled with care, no drops etc.  I have updated the RC on DJI assistant without any change.  I would like to restore the controller to factory defaults but I get an error on DJI assistant that says Factory Defaults Failed.  Any ideas? Calling DJI when they are open again.  

2017-2-17
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

You do not say how the calibration of the remote went, did you do it and what was the result?
I would expecty that calibration does solve your issue.

If it fails, does it display a error message?
Can you show the error message?

If nothing is working, you might want to try a different USB cable/ fresh restart of pc.
Run assistant 2 in administrator mode?
2017-2-18
Use props
J.Dixon
New

United States

Yeah thanks for the questions. The calibration did not display any errors, just finished after the scroll wheel.   Firmware updates are working fine on the dji assistant, just not factory reset.  I'm running on a mac, rebooted to ensure that wasn't the problem and used a different cable. Problem persists...
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules