Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Am I safe. RC was blinking Red
721 5 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dharmmy
lvl.1

Nigeria

Hello. I own a Phantom3Pro. For almost 5 months now. I have never had any issue with it. I came out this morning to practise. I put on the the Remote Controller and it starts to beep continuously wit red light. I switched it off and put it on again but the beep still continued. I ran to google to find a solution. Someone suggested pulling the left and right sticks in all directions. I pulled the left, nothing happened. Then I pulled the right in all direction and the beeping stopped. I switched off the RC and on again and put on the Drone and evrytin seem to be ok. Question: What was all that about. What caused the beeping. I am afraid to fly. What If I start flying and d beeping statt again. What was the problem please. Am I safe to fly?
2017-2-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Was the RC battery fully charged? Perhaps your radio controller could benefit from it being calibrated.
Not sure, but it might have been a temporary glitch in the RC. You said it seemed ok now? Have you tried to make a short fligh?
Just hover the drone infront of yourself a couple meters off the ground, and watch it for a couple of minutes, for any erratic or unusual behaviour.
Then visit http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and once you have done that, return here and post a link to the flight LOG data files.
As well, you could do the same thing over at www.healthydrones.com website and post that link here too. Thanks.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-18
Use props
Dharmmy
lvl.1

Nigeria

Hello, after I packed up the RC and the drone into my backpack in the morning, I came back this evening to try what you suggested. Immediately I put on the RC, the beeping started again then stopped after I pulled the right stick in all directions as I did in the morning  I hovered like u said for several minutes and all the controls were all fine without any problem. I really want to know what is causing the beed and why pushing the right stick in all directions stopped the beed. What is the red beep about.
2017-2-18
Use props
Dharmmy
lvl.1

Nigeria

BEEP not beed please. Typographical error. Red light with continuous beep. Battery of RC is fully charged.
2017-2-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Dharmmy Posted at 2017-2-18 10:53
BEEP not beed please. Typographical error. Red light with continuous beep. Battery of RC is fully charged.

It's easy to tap edit and correct your spelling or grammatical errors. ;-)

I wish we had that option in the PM window...  Hint hint. Ha

RedHotPoker
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Try resetting the RC using the following button combination:

Press the C1 + C2 + Shutter buttons and keep them pressed and turn off the controller. While still holding them down, turn the RC on.
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules