Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Weak Image Trasmission
982 11 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2191ca76
lvl.2

United States

So here is my problem.  When turning on the remote, craft, and turning on wifi to connect to the p3s, the app keeps switching between the picture of the mavic and phantom 3 series.  I have to time my selection with the picture or i will be entering the mavic.  Somehow i created a flight record for an while connected and flying the p3s.

When i do finally tap on the phantom, there is either no picture at all or a very ver laggy video feed.  Im also getting a warning of "weak transmission signal."

I was allowed a beta test of the updated app and it worked flawlessly.  When DJI put the update on the play store, i got a forced update and that is when i started having these issues.

So right now i have the 3.1.3 Dji go app and whatever the latest firmware is (1.7.9).  

Has anyone else had this type of issue and if so what is the fix if there is one?  Thanks for any help.
2017-2-18
Use props
El'KaBong
lvl.2

United States

It's because your wifi connection is going off and on.Make sure that no other device is connected to the phantom.Try turning on airplane mode then turn your wifi on by it's self.
2017-2-18
Use props
fans2191ca76
lvl.2

United States

El'KaBong Posted at 2017-2-18 10:26
It's because your wifi connection is going off and on.Make sure that no other device is connected to the phantom.Try turning on airplane mode then turn your wifi on by it's self.

Why would my wifi be going off and on?  Would that then be a device issue?  Ive flown this p3s with the same device since Thanksgiving.  Its a samsung galaxy s7.  

The issues started after the forced DJI Go update.  
2017-2-18
Use props
El'KaBong
lvl.2

United States

Ive seen mine do the same thing twice. Camera button goes from blue to gray back and forth.Once was because my phone logged onto the phantom and I was trying to log in with my tablet.
The other time I think was do to the cell service with my phone.It does not do it in airplane mode.
2017-2-18
Use props
El'KaBong
lvl.2

United States

It may not be your problem.I was just throwing that out there.
2017-2-18
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

You could use the RESET button on the drone. Uninstall your app on your phone and clear the cache and and files on the SD card.  Then re-install the Go App and do a re link that way.
2017-2-18
Use props
fans2191ca76
lvl.2

United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-18 19:57
You could use the RESET button on the drone. Uninstall your app on your phone and clear the cache and and files on the SD card.  Then re-install the Go App and do a re link that way.

Which would.also force me to do a firmware upgrade aw well right?
2017-2-19
Use props
fans2191ca76
lvl.2

United States

El'KaBong Posted at 2017-2-18 19:54
Ive seen mine do the same thing twice. Camera button goes from blue to gray back and forth.Once was because my phone logged onto the phantom and I was trying to log in with my tablet.
The other time I think was do to the cell service with my phone.It does not do it in airplane mode.

How did your phone log in if youbwere trying tonise your tablet?

Im asking because i just purchased a mavic and im actually giving this standard to ky son.  He uses his phone to fly the standard but i am still able to use my phone as well.
2017-2-19
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

fans2191ca76 Posted at 2017-2-19 03:58
Which would.also force me to do a firmware upgrade aw well right?

Possibly so and what is wrong with that?  Mine is upgraded and flying well.
2017-2-19
Use props
fans2191ca76
lvl.2

United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-19 04:18
Possibly so and what is wrong with that?  Mine is upgraded and flying well.

Nothing wrong.  Just adding to what you were suggesting.
2017-2-19
Use props
El'KaBong
lvl.2

United States

fans2191ca76 Posted at 2017-2-19 04:03
How did your phone log in if youbwere trying tonise your tablet?

Im asking because i just purchased a mavic and im actually giving this standard to ky son.  He uses his phone to fly the standard but i am still able to use my phone as well.

Because I had used my phone before.It had the wifi password stored.When I got to the park to fly, I turned on the remote then the phantom.The phone was in my pocket and logged in before I even had the tablet mounted on the remote.
2017-2-19
Use props
fans2191ca76
lvl.2

United States

This issue is solved.  I had DJI Go and DJI Go4 both installed on the same device.

I installed DJI Go on my sons phone and it has solved my issue.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules