Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal adjustments/Advanced
699 4 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavicat4
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi there, I would like to find out where I can find a more technical explanation of just what the adjustments do in the advanced settings option. In an attempt to slow down the gimbal speed and smooth it, I played with those adjustments and did accomplish my goal through trial and error, but I’m wondering, at which point can you make an adjustment that causes some mistake to be made? Thank you anyone…………..

2017-2-18
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Best bet read the manual and understand what each settings mean and how it effect flying the drone...
2017-2-18
Use props
Mavicat4
lvl.1
Mexico

The Manual does not have the descriptions in the Advanced page, however I've seen video on YouTube on the go app, but not something that covers the Mavic specifically, for instance, "smoothness" is not a Mavic option.
2017-2-19
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Maybe this can help you
2017-2-19
Use props
Mavicat4
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi guys, I thank you all for your replies. I found that by looking at Tom’s tech time site, I ended up being pointed in the right direction in spite of the fact that not everything in the DJI go app explanation was correct. I’m presuming that that difference might be because I recently upgraded my firmware and the choices are no longer available and have been replaced by something else. For instance, “gimbal pitch smoothness” seems to have been replaced with “gimbal stop/start buffer”. And I think "gimbal pitch EXP" is also something different as well. Nevertheless, through trial and error I did get the gimbal to slow down to what I wanted and get it to do that smoothly. Thank you everyone…………
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules