1132 2 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fp341
New

United Kingdom

Hi there,

So I received my Mavic from Apple today. Problem 1:

Remote Controller intermittently disconnects and reconnects with the Mavic. The controller displays the error message ' No RC Signl'. I've linked the controller to the Mavic twice but it has not solved the problem. The controller displays 1 or 3 bars of signal strenght when it is connected to the Mavic. When flying the Mavic using my iPhone 6 as a controller it works perfectly...
I have tried the controller in and outside away from magnetic interference and used different lightening cables to connect my iPhone to the controller but still no luck...

Problem 2:
I've tried to update to the latest firmware 01.03.0400 however the update wont pass 41%. I tried restarting the controller, mavic and iphone - all with no luck. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI GO 4 APP but this didnt help.

Its worth noting that when I first activated my Mavic it said the firmware was inconsistent.

I hope anyone can help me so I can get some flying done over the weekend!

Many thanks

2017-2-18
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Make sure your remote is fully charged to 100%. AC battery fully charged to 100%. You also need a strong internet/WIFI connection when updating.

Now first delete the app again. Force close all of your app. With every drone I receive I do the following the first and only time until I get future notification form the app.

Take battery and props off, leave it outside for at least 1/2 hour have your remote on and ready and bring AC back in, put the battery in and start RC/AC/APP, DO NOT UPGRADE, run the IMU calibration. Need to follow the screen EXACTLY. Again if it got stuck it means it is waiting for the correct position of the AC.

After that do shut everything off, TURN everything back on in the same order as before and then do an AUTOMATIC Gimbal calibration.

After that do shut everything off, TURN everything back on in the same order and NOW do the upgrade.

Let us know... If it did NOT work than start a CASE with support.

2017-2-18
Use props
djiuser_Q2zndkjIm08P
New
Flight distance : 145751 ft

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-2-18 20:04
Make sure your remote is fully charged to 100%. AC battery fully charged to 100%. You also need a strong internet/WIFI connection when updating.

Now first delete the app again. Force close all of your app. With every drone I receive I do the following the first and only time until I get future notification form the app.

it's problem same with me, and iam think that solution it's not work
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules