Best image for landing table
1619 7 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartinMaynard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306486 ft
United Kingdom

I have a folding table I use to land inspire. Wondering if painting a checkerd pattern would improve stability on landing. What image components give best results.  Hard black and white lines in regular or irregular patterns?
2017-2-18
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum!  The best advice I can give you is...  You should always try to land your Inspire on something that you can NOTget blown off of, slip off of, or fall off of. Landing on a raised platform of any kind, is sure to cause disaster sooner or later! Whenever possible find a relatively level piece of ground, grass, earth and set her down gently, right there! Safety first! Ken.
2017-2-18
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I agree with Has a Kite, I have been at this for almost 30 years and although I could land on a card table I would not advise it , they make special landing pads if you wish ,  to many variables . Go to Hoodmanusa.com  and take a peek.
trut me on this advise please

donnie
2017-2-19
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
United States

Hi Martin,  have to agree with both Donnie and Highasakite.  Something that also could also happen.  If the VPS is on, the difference in height between the table and the ground, may cause an unexpected drop in altitude that you may not be prepared for.  A landing pad is also good for preventing flying debris generated by the propwash.
2017-2-19
Use props
eliananova
lvl.1

Pakistan

The playing surface is a matte surface and dark coloured. There is a white side line, 2cm wide, along each 2.74m edge and a white end line, 2cm wide, along each 1.525m edge. The playing surface is divided into two equal courts by a vertical net parallel to the end lines. For the Best images of table tennis is the best source https://pingpongpicks.com.
2022-10-27
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

I agree with Has a Kite
2022-11-8
Use props
alberthuddles
lvl.1

United States

In any case, number is telling you to let go of what no longer serves you and make room for something new and better. That doesn't mean  the road ahead will be easy. But it does mean that you have the inner strength and determination to conquer any challenge that comes your way.So trust yourself and take the first step  into the unknown. The universe is with you every step of the way!

221 angel number is a message from your angels that you are on the right path in your love life. Keep it up  and don't let anything get in your way. You are surrounded by love and support.

It's a time for new beginnings, so if you've been thinking about starting a 111 angel number relationship, now is the time. Follow your heart and trust your intuition. The angels are with you every step of the way.

If you are already in a relationship, 444 angel number is a sign that everything is going well. Maintain good communication and loving mood.It's a strong, committed relationship with enduring potential. Enjoy this special moment with your partner and let them get even closer.
2023-3-13
Use props
fansc51d1a94
lvl.1

India

When you see the number it is a sign that your angels are trying to communicate with you. This number is a special number that carries the energies of abundance, new beginnings, and inner strength.

When you keep seeing it is a sign that your angels are trying to tell you that you are on the right path. They are also trying to give you a message of encouragement and support.

111 angel number also resonates with the energies of self-confidence and self-belief. If you have been doubting yourself lately, this is a sign from your angels that it is time to start believing in yourself again.

If you have been feeling lost or confused, the number can also be a sign from your angels that they are with you and will guide you to your next steps. Trust that you are being taken care of and everything will work out in the end.

222 angel number twin flame of abundance and prosperity. If you have been visualizing and working towards your goals, this is a sign that your efforts are about to pay off. Keep up the good work and you will soon see the rewards.

If you keep seeing, it is a sign that it is time for you to start fresh and begin anew. This can be a new project, a new relationship, or anything else that you feel called to do. Trust your intuition and take the leap.
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules