Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best image for landing table
518 3 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartinMaynard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306486 ft
United Kingdom

I have a folding table I use to land inspire. Wondering if painting a checkerd pattern would improve stability on landing. What image components give best results.  Hard black and white lines in regular or irregular patterns?
2017-2-18
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum!  The best advice I can give you is...  You should always try to land your Inspire on something that you can NOTget blown off of, slip off of, or fall off of. Landing on a raised platform of any kind, is sure to cause disaster sooner or later! Whenever possible find a relatively level piece of ground, grass, earth and set her down gently, right there! Safety first! Ken.
2017-2-18
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I agree with Has a Kite, I have been at this for almost 30 years and although I could land on a card table I would not advise it , they make special landing pads if you wish ,  to many variables . Go to Hoodmanusa.com  and take a peek.
trut me on this advise please

donnie
2017-2-19
Use props
Alastair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 96631 ft
United States

Hi Martin,  have to agree with both Donnie and Highasakite.  Something that also could also happen.  If the VPS is on, the difference in height between the table and the ground, may cause an unexpected drop in altitude that you may not be prepared for.  A landing pad is also good for preventing flying debris generated by the propwash.
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules