Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quietest Props
881 6 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBNethaway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124688 ft
United States

Any idea what are the quietest props for the PS3 Standard?
2017-2-18
Use props
timnwcove
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87428 ft
Canada

.......the ones that are the furthest away !   in all seriousness, i dont think there could be enough of difference between stock and carbon fiber for the human ear to register.....but i could be wrong?
2017-2-18
Use props
CBNethaway
lvl.2
United States

I did just notice that one I was just sending rather rapidly and moving forward my PS3 got really wobbly and I am using the new carbon props,  The stock props seem to have  better  control.
2017-2-18
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Well.. the stock ones.
2017-2-18
Use props
CBNethaway
lvl.2
United States

Well that came out wrong I should have read before I posted it should have said when I was desending rather rapidly and going forward
2017-2-18
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

Carbon fiber doesn't mean anything unless the design and form are tested for deformation.
There are lots of people making "carbon fiber " parts and there is no standard that manufacturers are held to.
If carbon fiber isn't layer up correctly it has no more strength then cheep plastic.
I went through the carbon fiber lust with Helicopters and in many cases,  it just didn't make any difference.
Your problem could just be a bad design..
I use the stock props and have not noticed the condition you describe with yours.
Hope this helps   
2017-2-19
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

I guess carbon fiber helps for more sturdier props, but they are bad.
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules