815 8 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avi8tor0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88301 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got the Mavic Fly more Combo Friday and have had an opportunity to fly it a few times.
Very impressed with this little guy. I love the quick set up time compared to my Inspire 1 or P4P.

Shipping was quick from the DJI Store.

Think I'll be flying more

2017-2-18
Use props
marylanduavboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
United States

just curious when did you order yours?
2017-2-18
Use props
marylanduavboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
United States

just curious when did you order yours?
2017-2-18
Use props
P4TRI0T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 53645 ft
United States

Cool, congrats and enjoy.
2017-2-18
Use props
Avi8tor0
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Ordered on 2-12-17
2017-2-18
Use props
iamthewatchdog
lvl.3
United States

This makes me feel a bit better. Seeing all the posts talking about flyaways and the thing going bonkers.

One question. Did you buy Care Refresh with the order, and if so, do you get an email after it arrives, or is the refresh already set up? Haven't been able to find an answer and didn't want to make a new post just to ask.

Glad it's working well for you. Get mine on Tuesday!

2017-2-18
Use props
Avi8tor0
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I did buy the refresh but waited until the day it arrived. I hadn't really looked into the refresh program until I received an email or followed a link somewhere on it.
Sounded reasonable.
You just need the aircraft's S/N and plug that in when you buy it. I believe I ordered it within 2 hours of activating it. The limit is 48 hours after activation I think.
2017-2-18
Use props
Avi8tor0
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Also, the first things I did when I got it was to charge the batteries and controller to 100%, updated the firmware, checked the IMU to ensure it was in standards and calibrated the controller. At the field I calibrated the compass. Have had 4 flights so far and it has been rock steady, no video drop outs and no app crashes with the DJI Go 4 app on a Samsung S7.

I've only had it out to around 1200 feet so not a big test but I seldom fly further than 2000ft out.
2017-2-18
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Avi8tor0 Posted at 2017-2-18 19:18
Also, the first things I did when I got it was to charge the batteries and controller to 100%, updated the firmware, checked the IMU to ensure it was in standards and calibrated the controller. At the field I calibrated the compass. Have had 4 flights so far and it has been rock steady, no video drop outs and no app crashes with the DJI Go 4 app on a Samsung S7.

I've only had it out to around 1200 feet so not a big test but I seldom fly further than 2000ft out.

Welcome to the club...  

Same here, no problems, no issues...
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules