32331 128 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue with a Nexus 6P and Nougat. Thats why I bought a Nvidia Shield but I dont make the upgrade to Nougat.

DJI GO4 have issues with Nougat. Come on DJI and fix this old issue!!
2017-2-24
Use props
piee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10689 ft
United States

Developer Options: USB Debugging...On, USB Configuration...MTP, USB Config. reverts to charging when Go4 app launches, to stop reverting relink RC to P4P to stop RC being recognized as Charging Device, also it will begin charging K1.
2017-2-24
Use props
piee
lvl.2
United States

Go4 seemed to disconnect when USB Configuration reverts, I relinked RC and reinstalled Go4, now USB Configuration stays on MTP, RC will begin charging K1 when USB Config set to charging.
2017-2-24
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

jaycanter Posted at 2017-2-24 05:35
To clarify i have never lost signal between transmitter and aircraft i have full control. The disconnects are the tablet disconnecting from transmitter thru the program or usb problems. Since it did it with tablet rolled back to 6.0 i have another tablet coming so will try again. My pixel on 7.0 does same thing but my note 4 on 6.0 not 1 disconnect only a few of the video artifacts that Samsung is known for.

Aloha Jay,

Keep us posted, this is good stuff.  Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-24
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Cobani Posted at 2017-2-24 06:53
I have the same issue with a Nexus 6P and Nougat. Thats why I bought a Nvidia Shield but I dont make the upgrade to Nougat.

DJI GO4 have issues with Nougat. Come on DJI and fix this old issue!!

Aloha Cobani,

That is a good investment in the nVidia Shield K1.  Our problem right now is a small bump in the life of our nVidia Shield K1.

Patience is in order.  DJI is diving deeper into the Android open source operating system to customize their equipment and our Phantoms for the common purpose of amazing flight.  In that process of developing the new software, we are playing an important part when weak links in the software chain are demonstrated.  

There are so many different Android devices out there, when something goes wrong - and that is a statistically rare event - we let them know so they can make adjustments.  DJI is trying very hard to "fix this old issue!!"

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-24
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

piee Posted at 2017-2-24 11:35
Developer Options: USB Debugging...On, USB Configuration...MTP, USB Config. reverts to charging when Go4 app launches, to stop reverting relink RC to P4P to stop RC being recognized as Charging Device, also it will begin charging K1.

Are you saying this is a fix for the Nougat issue?
2017-2-24
Use props
piee
lvl.2
United States

theGrindLab.com Posted at 2017-2-24 20:29

This happened when I updated the firmware go4 app, and batteries, I had a new P4 battery that I installed and it needed updating so when I did that guess go4 updated also cause I didnt want that updated cause P4P was perfect, after battery update and such, it started disconnecting, then noticed USB Config reverting to charging K1, so I rolled back Go4 and then did RC relink, also pushed the P4P link button first and no problems now, I may upgrade GO4 firmware but it says updated allready, heard issues with latest Go4 update and DJI is saying rollback, now I need to IMU and Gimbal calibrate, all good now.
2017-2-25
Use props
piee
lvl.2
United States

theGrindLab.com Posted at 2017-2-24 20:29

This happened when I bought new P4 battery and it needed to update to make compatible, when it did this the Go4 firmware updated also,  which I was avoiding although it was asking to update firmware last couple weeks, but P4P was fine so I didnt but battery made it update also, I downgraded and relinked RC to P4P also pushing button on drone during prosess, now USB Config. stays on MTP, and no probs, also Go4 app isnt asking for firmware upgrade so not sure if Im still on latest, heard DJI is recommending rollback from latest if your have probs.not nougat, marshmallow, some nougat should try this fix.
2017-2-25
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

E.T._Drone_Home Posted at 2017-2-23 14:27
I agree with GrindLab, I too doubt an app closing/crashing is related to power lines. I could imagine it "may" cause choppy video feed in some instances but not an app crash.
So far the roll back has fixed the issue with the app crashing and choppy video feed just before the crash.
It still makes me wonder why every time the app would crash was when I was back close to the home point after flying out 3,000-4,000 feet. Maybe a crazy coincidence but definitely noticeable.

Aloha E.T.,

Today, I had my second DJI GO 4 shut-down when my P4 Pro was coming in for a landing and came along side of me.  I use parabolics, so the signal was forward and blocked significantly to the side.  My P4 Pro lost signal, the app shut down, I moved the Phantom forward a little bit to get the signal, restarted the app and landed properly.

So far, I am two for two having the app shut down due to interference.  My nVidia Shield K1 is still running Nougat and DJI GO 4 is rock steady until I run into interference.  My first was the high voltage lines the second was parabolics blocking the signal.

Again, I would like to strongly suggest that those with this app shut-down problem look for interference as the stimulus for the shut down.  Nougat seems to have made DJI GO 4 extra sensitive to interference.  And indeed, DJI GO 4 does shut down when there is interference.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-26
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-26 01:07
Aloha E.T.,

Today, I had my second DJI GO 4 shut-down when my P4 Pro was coming in for a landing and came along side of me.  I use parabolics, so the signal was forward and blocked significantly to the side.  My P4 Pro lost signal, the app shut down, I moved the Phantom forward a little bit to get the signal, restarted the app and landed properly.

Good information Cetacean. I hope they find a solution for this. Have you had any of the other Nougat issues like faster battery drain? Does the overall operating system seem to be faster to you, especially on wake up?
I liked Nougat but having app crashes is one more risk I don't care to experience being new to UAV.
2017-2-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

E.T._Drone_Home Posted at 2017-2-26 08:00
Good information Cetacean. I hope they find a solution for this. Have you had any of the other Nougat issues like faster battery drain? Does the overall operating system seem to be faster to you, especially on wake up?
I liked Nougat but having app crashes is one more risk I don't care to experience being new to UAV.

Aloha E.T.,

Everything is working real well.  It is working so well, I was very surprised when the app crashed when my P4 Pro was next to me.  I have often put my Phantoms next to me like that when the parabolics have been on and never had a problem.  I did a double-take when I looked at my device and saw the desktop instead of the app!

When I upgraded to 6.0.0, then immediately 6.0.1, I started experiencing fast battery drain.  Since then it is the same.  Nothing faster with Nougat than it already was.  I have noticed the different nuances with Nougat and they seem to have made it more manageable.  I am actually happy with Nougat probably because I live in the mountain jungle with almost no interference.

The main point that this discussion makes for me is interference is a major issue.  Somehow the systems involving Nougat are extremely sensitive to interference.  Lucky for me, I live in a jungle environment and the houses are few and far between.  And I fly up the mountain over Preservation land with no development.  Translate - almost no interference.  When I come back to civilization, my yard, then there is the opportunity for interference.  My precheck now notes consistent interference, weak signal, etc.  But, no problems when flying outside my homepoint.

Because we have it available, we should use 5.8GHz for our transmissions.  When I look at the channels, they are all green and the one blue.  2.4GHz has a rough time offering green channels.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-26
Use props
jaycanter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114403 ft
United States

Got my replacement tablet yesterday didn't update it. Got to fly 10mins today with it and didn't have any issues will try some more flights on a warmer day.
2017-2-26
Use props
piee
lvl.2
United States

piee Posted at 2017-2-25 04:10
This happened when I bought new P4 battery and it needed to update to make compatible, when it did this the Go4 firmware updated also,  which I was avoiding although it was asking to update firmware last couple weeks, but P4P was fine so I didnt but battery made it update also, I downgraded and relinked RC to P4P also pushing button on drone during prosess, now USB Config. stays on MTP, and no probs, also Go4 app isnt asking for firmware upgrade so not sure if Im still on latest, heard DJI is recommending rollback from latest if your have probs.not nougat, marshmallow, some nougat should try this fix.

I also didnt use usb micro from K1 to drone  when I updated firmware, 2nd time I did it right. Havent upgraded to nougat yet, just fine as is.
2017-2-27
Use props
jaycanter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114403 ft
United States

ran 3 batteries today with new tablet on 6.0 works flawless even recording @4k no disconnects.
2017-2-27
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167648 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys , after getting some help from grindlab and ricardo which directed me here i followed the instructions from E.T._Drone_Home clearly laid out and as far as i can tell loaded the 1.5.0 image with no errors and clicked continue and hey presto K1 boots up.

Well so i thought but during the booting process i got multiple errors in front of what looked like my previous icons for DJI Go and Litchi and a persistent error of "unfortunately shield service provider has stopped". My guess is that somehow the previous version was still there or parts of it were as i didn't get the start all over again welcome and the wi-fi looked to be on too with no option to turn it off as the error boxes were all in front of it.

I couldn't get to turn the tablet off as the error message was in front of power off button. I then held down power button and it seemed to go off but now doesn't turn back on. Any insight or help would be much appreciated.
2017-3-2
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just a wee update, can get it booting but still goes back to the screen.. Tried getting it to fastboot but no joy.. Post some screens to show what I mean..
IMG_20170302_205348.jpg
IMG_20170302_205223.jpg
2017-3-2
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

scotchmizzed.. Posted at 2017-3-2 12:33
Hi guys , after getting some help from grindlab and ricardo which directed me here i followed the instructions from E.T._Drone_Home clearly laid out and as far as i can tell loaded the 1.5.0 image with no errors and clicked continue and hey presto K1 boots up.

Well so i thought but during the booting process i got multiple errors in front of what looked like my previous icons for DJI Go and Litchi and a persistent error of "unfortunately shield service provider has stopped". My guess is that somehow the previous version was still there or parts of it were as i didn't get the start all over again welcome and the wi-fi looked to be on too with no option to turn it off as the error boxes were all in front of it.

I'm not sure what you have going on but I haven't seen that screen before. If you hold down the "volume down" button along with the power button, you should see your K1 go into bootloader mode. I would try again from the start. When you are in bootloader mode your PC should see it. Type adb devices from the Minimum ADB program. If it shows up re-run all of the programs again, be patient and make sure to look at the screen on the K1 for any errors.
nvidia image file.jpg
2017-3-2
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 2017-3-2 13:28
I'm not sure what you have going on but I haven't seen that screen before. If you hold down the "volume down" button along with the power button, you should see your K1 go into bootloader mode. I would try again from the start. When you are in bootloader mode your PC should see it. Type adb devices from the Minimum ADB program. If it shows up re-run all of the programs again, be patient and make sure to look at the screen on the K1 for any errors.

Thanks ricardo, did manage to get the shield into fastboot mode and even flashed all over again with instruction that were on text page..My guess is there's till some user data still there. Will try the adb method you detailed and report back..  Thanks for help..
2017-3-2
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Finally got there, i managed to download stock image but crucial bit of info was on one of the instruction which was the "fastboot erase userdata" command which for some reason on the other instructions was "fastboot flash userdata userdata.img" which threw up an error.

This left me with what i thought was a piece of the  roms userdata from nougat and the new downgraded marshmallow rom which is the reason for all the error messages and bootloop.

So after using the new commands of

"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot flash staging blob"

i then finished up flashing stock 5.1 then upgrade to 6 from within tablet with an OTA.. Phew

Thanks for the help, now where's that Phantom...
2017-3-2
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

scotchmizzed.. Posted at 2017-3-2 14:50
Finally got there, i managed to download stock image but crucial bit of info was on one of the instruction which was the "fastboot erase userdata" command which for some reason on the other instructions was "fastboot flash userdata userdata.img" which threw up an error.

This left me with what i thought was a piece of the  roms userdata from nougat and the new downgraded marshmallow rom which is the reason for all the error messages and bootloop.

Whew glad everything worked out for you in the end. Hope you get many hours of hassle free flying too!
I thought the user data command was odd too but I did it anyway and didn't have the issues you did. Not sure what that's all about.
2017-3-2
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

GREAT! It can get a little tricky sometimes flashing these devices. Don't get me wrong it is not "Rocket Science" by any means, but I a bricked device once, only to have to scrap it because I made a mistake in the procedure. Most of the time it works out pretty good. Glad it was successful for you and I'll bet you learned something along the way. Happy flying.
2017-3-3
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Glad you got it sorted! Let us know how your next few flights turn  out.
2017-3-3
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks guys, still having problems , i think it may be my antenna. I've got a Itelite DBS antenna which has worked great for me over many flights but it's the only thing i can think off.

I phoned guy from shop i bought my Phantom from and he suggested i try different device in place of tablet which i did and had same effect on both.

Tablet seems to be ruled out.
Camera and gimbal ruled out.

When i first connect it's clear as a bell the picture but the more information that gets transmitted the fuzzier the picture gets but that doesn't replicate to the recorded footage which is pristine.

The both clips i have here are of the same flight. I've recorded what i see and included footage from sd card. I tried to just go fast to trigger the pixelation which is exactly what happens. What i see is the pixelated version when flying.

I'm at a loss but i think my next move is to maybe go back to shop and try another controller to rule out the antenna.

They are different lengths as i forgot to turn the screen recording off.
Pixelated

SD Card

2017-3-3
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

scotchmizzed.. Posted at 2017-3-3 13:33
Thanks guys, still having problems , i think it may be my antenna. I've got a Itelite DBS antenna which has worked great for me over many flights but it's the only thing i can think off.

I phoned guy from shop i bought my Phantom from and he suggested i try different device in place of tablet which i did and had same effect on both.

I get just a bit of that with my Shield too, nothing like what you're getting though, and only in DJI Go 4 (never in Litchi). I might get it for a second or two through a whole flight. Could a faulty cable be the issue? What is your video cache size?
2017-3-3
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks Grindlab, tried the changing cable, also had my video cache set at 16gb and also both on and off and cleared and no difference. I'm going to try and change controllers at shop and see if that helps..

The controller was modified to take the DBS antenna but like i said was working fine up till now..Just a matter of ruling things out..I'll post back when i get a definitive answer (he says hoping).

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.
2017-3-4
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

scotchmizzed.. Posted at 2017-3-4 04:34
Thanks Grindlab, tried the changing cable, also had my video cache set at 16gb and also both on and off and cleared and no difference. I'm going to try and change controllers at shop and see if that helps..

The controller was modified to take the DBS antenna but like i said was working fine up till now..Just a matter of ruling things out..I'll post back when i get a definitive answer (he says hoping).

Sorry to hear that changing a cable did not help. Please let us know if you get it sorted, as others might benefit from your solution too.
2017-3-4
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Will do..
2017-3-4
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

E.T._Drone_Home Posted at 2017-2-21 09:07
You will lose everything on your K1!!! Bootloading will void your warranty!!! Back everything up you need backed up!!! Remove any micro SD card. I assume responsibility for NOTHING! Try at your own risk. This is what worked for me, your mileage may vary.
Start by creating a folder in your C: and name it something simple like K1. C:\K1
You will need to download a few things to prepare.

MANY THANKS FOR THIS MANUAL!!!!
I succeeded though having had some problems initially.
I downloaded and unzipped everything but didn't execute the "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4.2_setup.exe"
Took me a while to figure this...
Thanks again!
2017-3-5
Use props
scotchmizzed..
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Managed to fix my problems..It was my firmware.

I searched and searched and found post of this..Pixelation Post 83

I then looked for a way to downgrade my controller firmware which brought me to the very same guy who i bought my drone from and a video he did on downgrading the firmware.

I followed it to a tee and hey presto problem solved,,

I then flew it for a long flight without one glitch or screen pixelation..

I'm so happy that at the end of all this headscratching and flashing and reading and posting i've fixed it..Phew!!!

The problem stems from the firmware 1.8 which seems to cause problems with controllers with the HDMI  board fitted(which i have). I then downgraded to 1.6 using the method above and restarted both the app and controller and tablet(for good measure) and it was clear as a bell. I'm so glad it was software related and not hardware but was a bit peeved that a faulty firmware would cause this. Now all i have to do is ignore the nags on app to update firmware but it's a small price to pay for clear flights.

Thanks again for the help,support and suggestions.
2017-3-5
Use props
Katsumoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56407 ft
Austria

I also  downloaded the Tools_R25.2.3-windows file and there is no 'fastboot' file in folder......
the "Tools_R25.2.3" does create a "tools" folder without the fastboot-file......any ideas?
2017-3-11
Use props
Katsumoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56407 ft
Austria

Got it ! found another toolcollection with fastboot....
...THANK YOU  E.T.DRONE HOME !!!  it works ,  did the ROLLBACK to Android 6.0.1 !!!
hopefully no more app-crashes.., tomorrow i will know
2017-3-11
Use props
Dundas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3875 ft
Greenland

Thx E.T_Drone_Home for a very good guide. I'm still waiting on my shield tablet, tried flying with my OnePlus 3 phone,  Oxygen OS on nougat.. not a good experience. So if my shield needs rolling back I'll use your guide..
2017-3-12
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

Glad I could help. The weather has been less than safe here and when it has been good I've had to work or other things going on so I haven't had a chance to fly since the cold IMU and gimbal calibration to see if it helps the crooked horizon. But at least there's no disconnecting issues anymore from Nougat.

Tonight is the full moon and I had plans to go to a nearby windmill farm and do a time lapse of the windmills with a full moon rising behind them. It sucks because a snow storm is coming in and the cloud cover is showing up just in time to ruin that. Will have to try it again next month :-(
If it takes me all summer I have to film this. The timing has to be right, no clouds, full moon, and winds calm enough to hover in place to get the time lapse steady.
2017-3-12
Use props
Malsua
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86959 ft
United States

E.T._Drone_Home Posted at 2017-2-21 09:07
You will lose everything on your K1!!! Bootloading will void your warranty!!! Back everything up you need backed up!!! Remove any micro SD card. I assume responsibility for NOTHING! Try at your own risk. This is what worked for me, your mileage may vary.
Start by creating a folder in your C: and name it something simple like K1. C:\K1
You will need to download a few things to prepare.

Thanks!

I was having the same issues.  I was able to downgrade without issue.  On "continue" reboot, it took a VERY long time, but I left it alone and it eventually booted.  
2017-3-17
Use props
Grog337
New
Flight distance : 64239 ft
United States

I have only flown my P4 with the Shield on Nougat, as it was upgraded before my first flight before I read about it with Nougat in the forums. I bought it after reading reviews of how well it worked with GO4. It seems to disconnect for me after the camera has been running. I never lose control of the bird, as the RC stays connected just fine, but the app just shuts off and the tablet disconnects from the mix. I had nothing on the tablet but stock stuff and Go4 and tried several resets. I have also flown with a Samsung Note 5 on Marshmallow and it has never does this. It does garble the video feed from time to time, but never just has the app go kaput. I decided to try and roll the tablet back. (ET, thanks for the instructions. You made it easy and it loaded without problems.) I am looking to try out a flight tomorrow.

BTW, does anyone know how to get the "upgrade available" notification to not keep coming up? The usual hold on the notification and hit disable notifications from this app doesn't seem to /be an option. I'm kind of worried that I'll hit upgrade by accident.
2017-3-23
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

E.T._Drone_Home Posted at 2017-3-12 18:16
Glad I could help. The weather has been less than safe here and when it has been good I've had to work or other things going on so I haven't had a chance to fly since the cold IMU and gimbal calibration to see if it helps the crooked horizon. But at least there's no disconnecting issues anymore from Nougat.

Tonight is the full moon and I had plans to go to a nearby windmill farm and do a time lapse of the windmills with a full moon rising behind them. It sucks because a snow storm is coming in and the cloud cover is showing up just in time to ruin that. Will have to try it again next month :-(

Although this has nothing to do with Nougat, Checking back in to confirm that the cold IMU calibration and gimbal cal did nothing for the crooked horizon. Still tilts sideways under acceleration and worse in S mode. Maybe the technology just isn't there yet.
2017-3-24
Use props
Grog337
New
Flight distance : 64239 ft
United States

Tested the Shield rolled back to MM and no disconnects\shutdowns from GO4. Seems to have done the trick.
2017-3-25
Use props
Brian Fist
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19928 ft
United States

Hey guys, I don't have a nVidia Shield K1, but I am running custom "vanilla" ROMs on a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.  Some of my findings seem to back what some of you guys are experiencing, so I figure I would add this as a "data point".

The Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is forever "stuck" on KitKat 4.4.2 because Samsung abandoned the tablet within 6 months of releasing it.  DJI GO 4 also has major issues running on this stock OS on this tablet as well (app crashed errors, video streaming breaking up, unable to do firmware updates, etc), but since the tablet is more than powerful enough hardware wise I have been on a quest to find a newer OS version that will run DJO GO 4 stable and reliably.

I started out with 6.0.1 Marshmallow.  On two different ROM builds (both listed as "stable" builds of vanilla 6.0.1) the DJI GO 4 app would freeze on exiting the flight mode (either quitting out entirely or even trying to go back to the DJI main screen would result in a lock).  I could almost live with that, but as it is Marshmallow has a serious bug in regards to battery recharging that I just could not live with as well, so I was onto the next OS.

Next up was 7.1.1 Nougat.  This OS was actually a bit more responsive than 6.0.1 Marshmallow, it had no problems charging the battery properly, and it seemed to run DJI GO 4 without issue.

Well, that was until I was outside flying my P4P for more than 10 minutes and I started running into the same issue most of you guys on Nougat have seen, in that the DJI GO 4 app just exits back to the main tablet screen without warning.  Sure it is quite fast going back into the app and reconnecting (even though I found only 2 or 3 out of 4 tries would give me the "GO FLY" button and connect correctly, as it would sometimes not want to reconnect without me unplugging and replugging the USB cable back in, and even once I had it not want to reconnect until I powered off the controller and powered it back on, in which case I was *REALLY HAPPY* to find the bird initiate a RTH after the controller was off on it's own).

So, back to looking at available OSes and I am now running 5.1.1 Lollipop.  The apps seems stable in test, but I have to wait a day or two for the rain to end before I can give it a shot flying.

I haven't heard of many issues with people running DJI GO 4 under 5.1.1, so I am hopeful I have found a winner.  If not I also have a vanilla version of KitKat 4.4.4 I can run as well.

Kinda sad that DJI has so many problems with DJI GO 4.  I would hope they take the development serious and look for some talent to actually fix app stability issues like this, since it is far from a "new problem".

I mean I can understand having issues with 7.0 Nougat, since it is a brand new OS.  But for devices running 6.0.1/5.1.1/4.4.4/4.4.2 and such, those are old, stable, fixed OSes that should have ZERO issues running DJI GO 4.
2017-3-25
Use props
Brian Fist
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19928 ft
United States

Another interesting datapoint:

In looking at information available on the forum here I came across some pics of the versioning screens of the Pro+ controller, and wouldn't you know it, DJI has it running on 5.1.1 Lollipop.  Now I know that DJI GO 4 has issues kicking out on even their own controller (Pro+), so it isn't a "guarantee" of any sort, but at least it is nice to know that I am running under the same OS revision their own controller is using, thus whenever they "fix" DJI GO 4 and have it stable on their own controller it should be fairly easy to see it is at least hedging my bets that it will be solid on a vanilla version of 5.1.1 as well.
2017-3-26
Use props
fans33bab3c0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205807 ft
Portugal

I think i found today too stop this disconect and Crash APP. i have shield k1 Android 7.0 i install APP call greenify from APP store i install what i make when i go fly stop all background program and ente dji go4 and fly. I make this 2 Times and 1h fly and no more crashes and disconect. Sorry my english
2017-3-27
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules