1298 8 2015-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

As the title says, I just dont have time for it - now the expertise yet.
I find myself flying my cheaper drone more a more and I have a lot to learn.  This inspire has been flown twice for a total of one battery.

How realistic is it that I will find a buyer.
2015-2-21
Use props
timrokohl
New

United States

How much are you think of selling it for?
2015-2-21
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

FoxSTI- I think your potential for selling it for a good amount of money is high.  I did a "sold listings" search on ebay and it looks like there has never been a used inspire 1 listed for sale and they are selling new units everyday at and above msrp.  If all else fails and you want to get rid of it with 0 hassle and issues, I'll purchase it from you for $1900.00 cash/certified check and you would avoid e-bay fees and dealing with sketchy buyers.
2015-2-21
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chris Con Posted at 2015-2-22 05:43
FoxSTI- I think your potential for selling it for a good amount of money is high.  I did a "sold lis ...

Sounds about right because it is considered used and you lose around 40% on anything used. So it is a decent offer.
2015-2-21
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you guys.  Ill keep it grounded until I am more comfortable, that is way too low. I would start to consider an offer of 2600. I have an extra battery, but not loosing 800 bucks. I appreciate the feedback guys.
Thank you
2015-2-21
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

Put it on ebay with a reserve of 2600.. If for no other reason, it would be interesting to see where it ends. You would be the first person in the world to sell one used.  Give it a shot as you have nothing to lose.
2015-2-21
Use props
brianmlevy.me
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would think very carefully before selling it. You may be getting more from your current drone right now but once you get into the Inspire (and it takes a good few flights to begin to get a real feel for it), it is an incredible aircraft. I have experience with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus and years of experience flying RC Helicopters (both electric and nitro). I have about 20 odd flights under my belt and feel that I still have tonnes to learn... but that is part of the pleasure for me. I am sure that you will have no problem selling your Inspire 1 but my advice (for what it is worth) would be to hold off on that decision for a few months. I am sure that the price will hold for a while....
2015-2-21
Use props
ElliotTeskey
lvl.2

United States

Hi Fox...I agree with Brian...for what it is worth with practice on the simulator in Attitude mode or with a small bomb proof mini quad copter like the Blade nano QX you will be flying with confidence in no time.  Once you feel confident, start with your inspire in a big open field like a soccer field and fly close figure eights.
If you still want to sell it you will likely have no problem.
Good luck...don't be discouraged it will all come with patience and practice.
2015-2-21
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you guys
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now