Just Got My Inspire-What came on your memory card? :-)
1439 10 2015-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clem2099
lvl.2

United States

I decided to use a recovery program to see what life was like for my drone before arriving here.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
2015-2-21
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

what software did you use? I have my card but never used it as I bought a couple of 32 gig cards that I have used since day 1
2015-2-21
Use props
Clem2099
lvl.2

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-22 04:53
what software did you use? I have my card but never used it as I bought a couple of 32 gig cards tha ...

I used Lexar Image Rescue.  You might be able to get a trial version of it.
2015-2-21
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

I just downloaded wondershare for the mac and it's scanning the card now. I never used it so we shall see in about 10 minutes
2015-2-21
Use props
pedi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233215 ft
Switzerland

A good life...I had some film footage on mine...my Inspire was on a table with camera facing a guy checking an Inspire 1. The funny part of the video was how the guy just through the RC controller to one side on inspection table, took an Inspire out of it's case, powered it up and out of transport mode and installed the camera...end of movie

I wont publish because I respect other people's privacy...

It will be interesting to see what other people saw on their memory cards
2015-2-21
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

pedi Posted at 2015-2-22 05:03
A good life...I had some film footage on mine...my Inspire was on a table with camera facing a guy c ...

Well I'm not asking to see the film footage but what is really the difference between looking at someone elses photo's vs your film footage? All these pictures or film footage should all be showing them hard at work I'm guessing lol....
2015-2-21
Use props
Clem2099
lvl.2

United States

I could not get the video to play that is on mine.  It is a .mov file and not sure why it will not play.
2015-2-21
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

We've seen this a lot already on the forum.  My takeaway- At least we know that DJI really tests their stuff before they ship (we were talking about how they battery test last night as well).. Also, in the USA you hear about all these terrible working conditions in china for assembly line workers. DJI actually looks like a very nice place to work.
-chris
2015-2-21
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Neat, super spy
2015-2-21
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

These were the pictures that were on mine looks like a 3 round burst shot.... One movie I'm working on opening it lol and a bunch of software files.... about 347 megs worth.... Loading that case up with some Props looks like
Downsize1.jpg
Downsize2.jpg
Downsize3.jpg
2015-2-21
Use props
Clem2099
lvl.2

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-22 06:22
These were the pictures that were on mine looks like a 3 round burst shot.... One movie I'm working  ...

Let me know if you are able to get the file to open. I am having trouble viewing mine.
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules