Good DJI delivery service
625 5 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans38c2341f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252008 ft
United Kingdom

I've come across some horror stories about people waiting for ages for the delivery of their mavic. I ordered mine on Saturday night at 20:00. Just had an email from the delivery company saying it will be with me tomorrow. !!!!!!!  

Good service DJI
2017-2-20
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Did you order directly for DJI website?
2017-2-20
Use props
fans38c2341f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252008 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered from DJI site. Couldn't believe it when I got the email earlier.  I'm in the uk.  When I spoke to the advisor on dji chat I asked was it getting posted from China and she said no it will be coming from Guildford
2017-2-20
Use props
Gagaryn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6447 ft
United Kingdom

Yip - things seem to be sorted. Mine arrived 29 hours after placing the order.
2017-2-20
Use props
THKenney
New

United States

I ordered mine directly from DJI on 2/13.  I'm going on vacation on 3/3 and absolutely wanted this before then.  I started getting nervous after reading about all of the shipping delays, so I placed another order with newegg.com on 2/15, as they said they had 900+ units in stock and promised 5-7 day delivery.  Ironically, both came today at the same time.  No complaints here!  Just need to unload one Mavic Pro.
2017-2-20
Use props
fansfbcae36d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you dji...ordered mavic pro combo from dji online store (uk) 2 days ago and now it's just arrived I was shocked as to how fast the delivery service was..after reading about all the delays with demand. Looks like they might have finally caught up...excellent service  
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules