Phantom 3 advanced video vibration
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298720 ft
Finland

I have some problems with my drone footage. Few days ago everything was perfectly fine, but now suddendly video footage vibrates. I havent done anything to my drone since it worked perfectly, problem just came out of nowhere! I have done IMU and gimbal calibration, also changed propellers to new ones, but didnt help :p. Any tips? Any help will be appreciated!

2017-2-20
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Moz,

Have you tried to see if it will happen with other frame rates?  Sometimes the frame rates do not match well with other (unknown) conditions.  Sometimes firmware updates can fix the problem.

See what you can find out with different settings.  If all the settings give you the vibration, then it is likely a camera problem.  If only 48 fps that is causing the problem, then maybe firmware can help or it may go away with different environmental conditions.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-20
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Finland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-20 15:00
Aloha Moz,

Have you tried to see if it will happen with other frame rates?  Sometimes the frame rates do not match well with other (unknown) conditions.  Sometimes firmware updates can fix the problem.

Hi, i havent tried any other than 48fps, i will try tomorrow. And everything is updated drone, rc and go app. Thanks for tip!
2017-2-20
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Finland

another video, you can see vibration much better on this one. Look at 0.14!
2017-2-21
Use props
Manny-pr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10933205 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

iMeMoz Posted at 2017-2-21 13:25
another video, you can see vibration much better on this one. Look at 0.14!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WXW0tc45to&feature=youtu.be

In my case I had that problem. I solved it by changing the white damping rubber balls & anti-drop pins kit. Maybe you can try it.
2017-2-21
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Finland

Manny-pr Posted at 2017-2-21 15:42
In my case I had that problem. I solved it by changing the white damping rubber balls & anti-drop pins kit. Maybe you can try it.

I will try it!
2017-2-22
Use props
Fistel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491158 ft
Germany

I´m interrested too, if this is the solution (rubber balls / pins). But could it not be the cold temperatures? I notice a light vibrating when flying in the cold. As the quad gets warmer, the vibrations stop.
2017-2-22
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Finland

Fistel Posted at 2017-2-22 02:35
I´m interrested too, if this is the solution (rubber balls / pins). But could it not be the cold temperatures? I notice a light vibrating when flying in the cold. As the quad gets warmer, the vibrations stop.

Well at least for me vibration occurs whole´flight, so i dont think that low temperature is problem.
2017-2-22
Use props
phantomdust
lvl.1

Greece

Low temperature could affect their physical properties(rubber is "harder" when cold). And by this I mean their resonance frequency. This means that they filter different vibration frequencies depending on their temperature.
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules