Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Insire 1 Pro X5 Footage
1671 9 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobmagic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1813048 ft
United States

Some footage I shot in D-Log on the Inspire 1 Pro X5 and color corected in Adobe Premier Pro

2017-2-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing, stunning views.
2017-2-20
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Bob,

Nice colourful footages! They show how capable the X5 can be, in particular when being used within its performance sweet spot.

Did you put on any CP filter when taking the moving water? Just wonder whether we can achieve such colourful footages having wonderful contrast with D-Log only.

Henry
2017-2-21
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just beautiful, what was the frame rate and Shutter speed you used and basic settings .( please , just if you have a moment )   I am trying to get my x5 to work well and still struggeling , do you notice off the SD card the video is Jumpy( choppy , frame by frame , more than likely the wrong term but I am a flyer more than camerman )   until you upload it to your system ?  I have tried different Frame rates  and shutter speed and still can't get it perfect  . I have a 5k monitor as well so it should be able to handle it .

Any input would be appreciated.

very nice video by the way , Love the colors and your speed for panning and flying was perfect.

donnie
2017-2-21
Use props
Bobmagic
lvl.3
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-21 06:01
Just beautiful, what was the frame rate and Shutter speed you used and basic settings .( please , just if you have a moment )   I am trying to get my x5 to work well and still struggeling , do you notice off the SD card the video is Jumpy( choppy , frame by frame , more than likely the wrong term but I am a flyer more than camerman )   until you upload it to your system ?  I have tried different Frame rates  and shutter speed and still can't get it perfect  . I have a 5k monitor as well so it should be able to handle it .

Any input would be appreciated.

Hi thanks for the kind words. The video was shot at 30fps had to increase shutter speed to 120 I didn't have an ND filter or CP filter with me that day. I have a very powerful computer (I film and edit for a living )and it still struggles to edit 4K video. As far as playback I usually get good results with VLC more than any other player. Also watching the video from the SD card is always choppy for me until I import to my hard drive.
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I've always loved fall colors! Your shots are nicely done, thanks for sharing.
2017-2-21
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Wow, really? Maybe I need to clean my computer screen, but my x3 makes that look like a shoe box camera! NO disrespect to anyone, but on this end, really looks bad. Very blurry, not sharp at all! Ken
2017-2-22
Use props
Bobmagic
lvl.3
United States

Highasakite Posted at 2017-2-22 15:12
Wow, really? Maybe I need to clean my computer screen, but my x3 makes that look like a shoe box camera! NO disrespect to anyone, but on this end, really looks bad. Very blurry, not sharp at all! Ken

Try changing the quality of the Youtube player from 480 to 1440 that might help
2017-2-22
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

Bobmagic Posted at 2017-2-22 16:31
Try changing the quality of the Youtube player from 480 to 1440 that might help

He is right. I went to youtube to watch this video, and upped the resolution, it looks fabulous. For some reason when you watch it from the forum page, it does look rough.
2017-3-4
Use props
JonCahillPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15256 ft
United States

The resolution looks nice, makes me want to change up from the X3 on my I1. I can see that the colors of what look to be red dirt/rock effect the overall hue on those mountain shots. Its always a challenge I face when shooting in AZ or UT. I would love to see these with a ND filter for comparisons if you decide to head out that way again.
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules