Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CARE REPAIRS NOT CUT OUT TO BE
1655 24 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neo0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115997 ft
United States

I wish i never send in my mavic in for repair under the DJI care Plan.. As i did earlier on a post of my mavic with IMU and Compass problem..I strongly  believe that my problem was more software then was DJI quoted out to be..It is hard to grasp that a Million Dollar company doesn't have any kind of repairs part or replacement for these unit in their repair plant to get customer return taken care of..Currently, Its going into the second week with my mavic out.  this would not matter much if i had done the purchase of the Mavic but, i didn't, my wife did has a gift! she now reget of getting a unit that only flight time has been twice. I'm new to this forum and i don't like to make negative write up of any kind. But this is a big deal because of who it affect in my life. Now, I'm giving this week to DJI for repairs or what ever comes in their plans!  and next step refund, and you can bet your bottom dollar on that. I do not want a Refurbish unit i just want back my old one back repair or a new one. Cas:428422-Y0V7Y8.
2017-2-21
Use props
Airwolf13
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36995 ft
United States

It's a BILLION dollar company and yes their customer service on every level sucks!
2017-2-21
Use props
Nsantiago1173
lvl.1

United States

Airwolf13 Posted at 2017-2-21 06:48
It's a BILLION dollar company and yes their customer service on every level sucks!

I agree I am also waiting on a replacement

2017-2-21
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

"After you purchase DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service."  still waiting for this "prioritized" service.      
2017-2-21
Use props
fans464c96e6
lvl.2

Canada

I had problems with my mavic that i received on jan 24th. Stupid me, used it for the first time on Jan 29th only to realize that it seems to have defective camera.Opened a case with DJI and inquired and told me to send it in and that they will replace it.I asked will it be an exchange with a new one or refurbished.. They told it would be refurbished!! That made me really mad as i refuse to get my brand new mavic changed for a refurbished one with god know what other defects...So i asked for a refund, they said no as i was passed the 7 days. So now i have a case open with paypal for a return!!! Im going to make sure this gets returned. if DJI had offered a straight up exchange with a brand new unit, it would not have bothered me so much.
what a crooked company.
2017-2-21
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

fans464c96e6 Posted at 2017-2-21 12:30
I had problems with my mavic that i received on jan 24th. Stupid me, used it for the first time on Jan 29th only to realize that it seems to have defective camera.Opened a case with DJI and inquired and told me to send it in and that they will replace it.I asked will it be an exchange with a new one or refurbished.. They told it would be refurbished!! That made me really mad as i refuse to get my brand new mavic changed for a refurbished one with god know what other defects...So i asked for a refund, they said no as i was passed the 7 days. So now i have a case open with paypal for a return!!! Im going to make sure this gets returned. if DJI had offered a straight up exchange with a brand new unit, it would not have bothered me so much.
what a crooked company.

My wife also purchase through paypal so, I'll see what will happen by the end of this week with service.
2017-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

neo0 Posted at 2017-2-21 12:43
My wife also purchase through paypal so, I'll see what will happen by the end of this week with service.

If you think two weeks is too long , keep on complaining, but for me two weeks to get this repaired is a good service.

If it's a dji problem that caused this AC to need repairing, why did you not send it in under Warranty.
2017-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans464c96e6 Posted at 2017-2-21 12:30
what a crooked company.

I think it says in your warranty refurbished as new, and that seems to be what you signed up for,
2017-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Airwolf13 Posted at 2017-2-21 06:48

Maybe customer service sucks, but for almost all two week turnaround seems to be the norm.

I had a similar problem with my wife's iPhone 7 needed repair, so same system as dji case number followed by pick up ups with nice box to put it in for travelling , 14 WORKING DAYS TURNAROUND, FROM THE GREAT APPLE.
yet I would think having your phone is just a little more important than your drone.
2017-2-21
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-21 13:11
Maybe customer service sucks, but for almost all two week turnaround seems to be the norm.

I had a similar problem with my wife's iPhone 7 needed repair, so same system as dji case number followed by pick up ups with nice box to put it in for travelling , 14 WORKING DAYS TURNAROUND, FROM THE GREAT APPLE.

So, is your $1300.00 unit
2017-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

neo0 Posted at 2017-2-21 13:53
So, is your $1300.00 unit

My point was you need to be more realistic about the time it takes to repair/service these AC, or you can keep on complaining here, it's an open forum..
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Care Refresh is not a warranty program but for pilot errors who've crashed their aircraft and they use their Refresh program they've purchased to get a replacement aircraft.
If you sent your Mavic in for IMU and compass problems then it is handled under the warranty.
2017-2-21
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-21 14:08
DJI Care Refresh is not a warranty program but for pilot errors who've crashed their aircraft and they use their Refresh program they've purchased to get a replacement aircraft.
If you sent your Mavic in for IMU and compass problems then it is handled under the warranty.

correct, but i couldn't get it off the ground with all the errors.
2017-2-21
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-21 12:52
If you think two weeks is too long , keep on complaining, but for me two weeks to get this repaired is a good service.

If it's a dji problem that caused this AC to need repairing, why did you not send it in under Warranty.

it what you brilliant support suggested
2017-2-21
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

Honestly as long as DJI sends me a working unit with no problems idrgaf if its refurbished or new or whatever, just be happy that it works.
2017-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

neo0 Posted at 2017-2-21 16:30
it what you brilliant support suggested

I never said it was brilliant support ( try reading before posting ) it's a fair support, and it's improving all the time.
2017-2-22
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-21 14:07
My point was you need to be more realistic about the time it takes to repair/service these AC, or you can keep on whinging here, it's an open forum..

Just to let you know, there's no whinging here ..it just simply statement..so try your best not to characterizing your forum members.  
2017-2-22
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Any good Karma here?
2017-2-22
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-21 13:11

First officer hallmark007,
A question to you, what is a reasonable repair time frame for my mavic  at the shop being that it going now on to it second week?   2/24 will make it two week exact.
2017-2-23
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

neo0 Posted at 2017-2-23 04:03
A question to you, what is a reasonable repair time frame for my mavic  at the shop being that it going now on to it second week?   2/24 will make it two week exact.

I know you mention a two week turnaround but what happen after that what time frame I'm looking at?
2017-2-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

neo0 Posted at 2017-2-23 04:03

10/14 business days is fair and this is what most are having to wait..

If you check you should be getting updates, it would make sense for you to check this out.
2017-2-23
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451335 ft
United States

may be best for new buyers to consider buying from amazon..they offer 4 year accident warrnaty for $89
*edit* Nevermind..thats camera ONLY. not drone
2017-2-23
Use props
garnets88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286611 ft
United States

Here is how I think Care refresh works.
If you crash your mavic and claim that it was caused because of mavic error, it will first be assessed under warranty. Not care refresh.
If they decide that its a warranty issue, they will send you a replacement without any charge. If they decide its a pilot error, then they will repair or replace your mavic under Care refresh. Of course, they will charge the minimum amount.
2017-2-23
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-23 04:31
10/14 business days is fair and this is what most are having to wait..

If you check you should be getting updates, it would make sense for you to check this out.

Thanks you
2017-2-23
Use props
Speed009
lvl.1

United States

fansaa3da6c4 Posted at 2017-2-21 12:21
"After you purchase DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service."  still waiting for this "prioritized" service.

that avatar is priceless..
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules