Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Springfield/Branson Missouri?
1370 2 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tundrwd
lvl.2
United States

Will be headed to that area in a month or two.  Wondering what the laws are for being in a state park/conservation area?  

I haven't found anything, except a law from 2014 about privacy, etc.

2017-2-21
Use props
P4TRI0T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 53645 ft
United States

The standard FAA rules apply, however, I've flown in multiple State Parks (Bennett Spring SP, Table Rock SP, Lake of the Ozarks SP)  with no issues.  I always ask permission from the park staff and fly responsibly.  I haven't flown in Conservation areas, I'm not sure of the rules.  I did hear or see on YouTube some pilots were told not to fly in Conservation areas due to the possible disturbance to the wildlife.  Good luck.
2017-2-22
Use props
tundrwd
lvl.2
United States

P4TRI0T Posted at 2017-2-22 08:49
The standard FAA rules apply, however, I've flown in multiple State Parks (Bennett Spring SP, Table Rock SP, Lake of the Ozarks SP)  with no issues.  I always ask permission from the park staff and fly responsibly.  I haven't flown in Conservation areas, I'm not sure of the rules.  I did hear or see on YouTube some pilots were told not to fly in Conservation areas due to the possible disturbance to the wildlife.  Good luck.

Thanks.  About what I expected - but it's nice to have some confirmation.
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules