Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rc Connection Issues with Honor 6x THANKS
1142 4 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iSky Motion Pic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2113 ft
United States

I can fly the AC with RC just fine on RC Mode. Also Can Fly with GoApp on Honor 6x without Rc.

The PROBKLEM is i can not get my RC and Mobile Device connected to ac at the same time when the AC is on RC MODE.
2017-2-21
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

That's the way it's supposed to work: you can either control it using the remote control or with wifi but not both at the same time.
2017-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why would need or want to do that ?
2017-2-21
Use props
iSky Motion Pic
lvl.1
United States

Im sorry i didn't explain or correctly. i want to be able to use my camera on my phone using the Go App but i can only do that when in Wi fi mode connected to my Honor6x. ( with NO RC ) So i guess what i should be asking is "i want to be able to fly ac with rc on rcmode but use camera also on my honor 6x using Go App. What am i doing wrong?
2017-2-21
Use props
iSky Motion Pic
lvl.1
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-21 12:17
That's the way it's supposed to work: you can either control it using the remote control or with wifi but not both at the same time.

Long story short i have tryed alot of diffrent things and have researched a lot. I want to fly AC in RC Mode While having my Mobile Device connected also for the camera. This is what i am having problems with.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules