2883 4 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

Hello All,
    I have been experiencing random times where I go to setup my Inspire 2 and the DJI Go App 4 shows the aircraft as disconnected even though it's physically connected hardware wise.  The indicator lights on the transmitter and aircraft show a link, however, the DJI Go App 4 has a grey disconnected message.  I found out that the Inspire 2 transmitter, depending on how long it takes you to power up (and your timing), will occasionally fail to show the aircraft connected within the DJI Go App 4.  Restarting the DJI Go App 4 does not resolve it.  The only thing you can do is completely shut down the transmitter and power back on to regain connection.  Please review the videos on my theory as to why this could randomly occur.

One Key setting to note is that the Inspire 2 transmitter is set to not charge the device.

Inspire 2 Transmitter

Inspire 1 Transmitter

2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Newbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13337 ft
China

Hi mate, it`s a new feature that Inspire 2 RC can charge your mobile device even not turn it on. The right way is what you did in the video-press power button once.
If you want to charge it when using the RC , you can change the setting in DJI go APP.
2017-2-22
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

I have no problem with it trying to charge.......  funny how this isn't in the manual like so many other things.  But my main concern is the connection and reconnection of the device repeatedly through chimes.  It's like the transmitter had to connect and disconnect a few times before it figured out what it's doing.  In the video, I went slow.  I gave it time to do its many reconnects.  People aren't going to do this.  They're going to press the power button twice in succession and probably get the disconnect issue I described.  It's the disconnect issue that's my concern.
2017-2-22
Use props
ADZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2054268 ft
Australia

Your post is very helpful. Is there a fix, we cant connect to the app, just continuous chimes. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
2017-5-13
Use props
janhein
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello, do you have already had a solution for your problem? I have the same, but can not fix it. Thanks.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules