How to request DJI to evaluate a certain flight?
925 11 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harfordhawk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18668 ft
United States

Been searching here and it is a difficult forum format to search for me. Anyway, I submitted a flight thru Assistant to DJI asking for their analysis.  I never received any confirmation that it was received by them. I don't know what the correct course is to follow when asking for them to evaluate a situation. This was regarding spontaneous gps health drop and ATTI.  I just wanted them to at least look at the data.

Is that all I needed to do and maybe sometime they will contact me?
2017-2-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Best and fastest results download your flight log to www.ehealthydrones.com, then post the link to forum and the forum's guys will help you analyze it.
2017-2-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you want or need to get dji to check your flight record, sync your flight to dji cloud in the app, and try to hook up with dji Ken, he's always helpful in checking flight records that have been synced to dji cloud. Dji mods will not check your flight logs uploaded to HD OR PH...
2017-2-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sorry I was just reading your header, you have already uploaded, just PM dji Ken he will help you out.   Good luck..
2017-2-22
Use props
harfordhawk
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-22 09:27
Sorry I was just reading your header, you have already uploaded, just PM dji Ken he will help you out.   Good luck..

I have pm'd Ken and he ignored my PM, so there is that.
2017-2-22
Use props
harfordhawk
lvl.2
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-2-22 09:18
Best and fastest results download your flight log to www.ehealthydrones.com, then post the link to forum and the forum's guys will help you analyze it.

Already did that and anyway, it doesn't show anything except I lost GPS and went to ATTI .  The log files show the GPS health dropped suddenly but this has never happened in this area, and nothing apparent would have caused that . I need DJI to look at if they are willing
2017-2-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

harfordhawk Posted at 2017-2-22 19:21
Already did that and anyway, it doesn't show anything except I lost GPS and went to ATTI .  The log files show the GPS health dropped suddenly but this has never happened in this area, and nothing apparent would have caused that . I need DJI to look at if they are willing

Try DJI Mindy or Natalia but I still recommend putting the link in here.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about it, sometime the PM function is not working fine so we could not receive your messages.
Would you please sync your flight records through DJI GO APP, then send an e-mail to support.us@dji.com with your APP account and the exact time it happened.
Also you can connect your aircraft to a PC with assistant 2 installed, then export the flight log and upload it to dropbox, then attach the link into the e-mail as well.
Our engineers will help you analyze the data then let you know the analysis result.
2017-2-23
Use props
harfordhawk
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 00:49
Sorry to hear about it, sometime the PM function is not working fine so we could not receive your messages.
Would you please sync your flight records through DJI GO APP, then send an e-mail to  with your APP account and the exact time it happened.
Also you can connect your aircraft to a PC with assistant 2 installed, then export the flight log and upload it to dropbox, then attach the link into the e-mail as well.

sent the email. here is link to dropbox of dat file. I included the link in the email.  Thanks for your help.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w032r5y7sgyxt9v/FLY094.DAT?dl=0
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

harfordhawk Posted at 2017-2-23 06:59
sent the email. here is link to dropbox of dat file. I included the link in the email.  Thanks for your help.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w032r5y7sgyxt9v/FLY094.DAT?dl=0

Thanks, our engineers will analyze the data for you and let you know the result.
2017-2-23
Use props
harfordhawk
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 22:46
Thanks, our engineers will analyze the data for you and let you know the result.

Natalia,  I checked my ticket and it said solved, but I don't know anything more.  I asked why it said solved, then I got a reply that said to send on my info in , as if I had not done anything.

Can you check on this?  The only thing I have is this request number REQUEST #441435.

thanks
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

harfordhawk Posted at 2017-2-24 19:20
Natalia,  I checked my ticket and it said solved, but I don't know anything more.  I asked why it said solved, then I got a reply that said to send on my info in , as if I had not done anything.

Can you check on this?  The only thing I have is this request number REQUEST #441435.

I think our e-mail support transferred your data to analysis engineers and waiting for the result.
But I'll check it on Monday with him and help you receive an update.
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules