Apple ProRes License Key
1366 6 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

If you have purchased the Apple ProRes License Key from DJI, I would like to know if you got the activation code immediately? I was finally able to find a CINESSD and reader in-stock. They are on order and should arrive in the next few days. All I need now is the ProRes license. I normally don't purchase directly from DJI but might consider in this case if the activation is immediate.
2017-2-22
Use props
zny43Q4G2nal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22779 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yes you receive it as soon as you purchase received mine instantly
2017-2-22
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
United States

zny43Q4G2nal Posted at 2017-2-22 12:22
yes you receive it as soon as you purchase received mine instantly

Very good. Thank you for your response.
2017-2-22
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
United States

I purchased this and activated it on my I2 and it seems to be working. However, I received a 2nd email with a different code. I only purchased the ProRes license so not sure what the 2nd code is for. There was a delay in receiving the first email so I clicked the "Resend" button on the web page. I would think that would just resend the same email with the same key, not a new key. Anyway, is there any reason that I should try to apply this 2nd key?
2017-4-5
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cobra44Magnum Posted at 2017-4-5 06:38
I purchased this and activated it on my I2 and it seems to be working. However, I received a 2nd email with a different code. I only purchased the ProRes license so not sure what the 2nd code is for. There was a delay in receiving the first email so I clicked the "Resend" button on the web page. I would think that would just resend the same email with the same key, not a new key. Anyway, is there any reason that I should try to apply this 2nd key?

I do not think you need the other key and simply send a email to DJI sales for direction. Make sure your first key is still working in the DJI assistant 2 App....   and go from there

onlinesales@dji.com

Rich
2017-4-5
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-4-5 08:17
I do not think you need the other key and simply send a email to DJI sales for direction. Make sure your first key is still working in the DJI assistant 2 App....   and go from there

Will do. Thanks.
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I agree with Rich. Please let us know, though, if you're running into any issues with the licenses.
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules