Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Never ending story this is.
After the gimbal going dead out of the blue (had to downgrade - upgrade etc to get it back),
after photos never being recordered, just vanished,
after first photo shots always being overexposed and all this in Auto camera settings ....
Now all photos are overexposed in Auto mode BUT the video in all cases is always ok.
Dont know what to expect next but i do know that i cant trust this drone anymore!
Waiting for a firmware update, they said very soon weeks ago, that might of fixed all these but dont see it coming.
over-exposed with video.jpg
2017-2-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When you have everything connected, look for an EV value in the camera data line on the screen.
What is it?
2017-2-22
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

Once problem occur.. suddenly like become hate...
2017-2-23
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

Labroides Posted at 2017-2-22 23:07
When you have everything connected, look for an EV value in the camera data line on the screen.
What is it?

Will do later, thanks!
Strange thing is when returned back i connected without changing anything and new photos are ok.
2017-2-23
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

SkyMemories Posted at 2017-2-23 00:54
Once problem occur.. suddenly like become hate...

Read and even do a search in this forum ... its not once and i wish you to never have any problems with yours and have an endless love relationship. ;)
Now kindly please by pass this thread if you have nothing constructive to write, thank you.
2017-2-23
Use props
ROBERTO SMERA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 42619744 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I have two Phantoms 4 PRO with exact the same problem. One of them was sent to repair and right now I am looking forward to hear from the repair technicians.
2017-2-23
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

ROBERTO SMERA Posted at 2017-2-23 07:52
I have two Phantoms 4 PRO with exact the same problem. One of them was sent to repair and right now I am looking forward to hear from the repair technicians.

Thanks for the reply!
I was hopping for an upgrade soon but new problems just keep coming in the mean time.
Keep us posted if you wish.
2017-2-23
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

i Have a P4. gimbal did not point straight/front. which pointing to the left. and ntg can be done.. try every method the forum and dji technician taught. then at last need to send back for warranty and be inform need to wait for at least 3 month.. then I give up dji, sold it. that is my 1st and new drone. which waste my time and my mood finding solution to solve problem and cant be solve at last some more need to wait such a long.......... time to repair and return.. too bad!!!!
2017-2-23
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

SkyMemories Posted at 2017-2-23 17:47
i Have a P4. gimbal did not point straight/front. which pointing to the left. and ntg can be done.. try every method the forum and dji technician taught. then at last need to send back for warranty and be inform need to wait for at least 3 month.. then I give up dji, sold it. that is my 1st and new drone. which waste my time and my mood finding solution to solve problem and cant be solve at last some more need to wait such a long.......... time to repair and return.. too bad!!!!

Sorry to hear this!
To be honest sending for repair, although never been asked to send back through the forum or online chat, its not something i am looking forward to do.  
2017-2-24
Use props
ROBERTO SMERA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 42619744 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

CyFA Posted at 2017-2-24 08:26
Sorry to hear this!
To be honest sending for repair, although never been asked to send back through the forum or online chat, its not something i am looking forward to do.

There is one solution but is far from ideal of course. Put your camera in AEB, 3 shot burst, and choose D-Log profile mode. I noticed that one of the pictures in the sequence is always properly exposed. At least you can fly your drone. Best of luck, mate.
2017-2-24
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

ROBERTO SMERA Posted at 2017-2-24 09:40
There is one solution but is far from ideal of course. Put your camera in AEB, 3 shot burst, and choose D-Log profile mode. I noticed that one of the pictures in the sequence is always properly exposed. At least you can fly your drone. Best of luck, mate.

Bracketing could be a "solution" although a waste of time and space when the craft should be doing what is supposed to do.
Thanks mate and i will give it a try.
PS: I miss my P3P!
2017-2-24
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

Just continues ...

http://forum.dji.com/thread-93955-1-1.html
2017-4-25