1029 14 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DevonDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71716 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sent my mavic pro in for repair as it has the dreaded out of focus lower right issue, it was recieved on Monday at DJI, but on the Repair Progress Inquiry page its stillshowing as not recieved 4 days after they sighned for it. Anyone from DJI here can chase this up for me, its bad enough having a faulty unit and the waiting is killing me!!.
Case No.
CAS-456282-V3W2X0

dji repair.jpg
ups delivery.jpg
2017-2-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If they have signed for it they have it, whatever system they use for logging seems very inefficient, but once they acknowledge they have received, it all seems to happen very quickly after that.

Good luck..
2017-2-23
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-23 02:21
If they have signed for it they have it, whatever system they use for logging seems very inefficient, but once they acknowledge they have received, it all seems to happen very quickly after that.

Good luck..

Many thanks, funnily enough 45 mins after this post I got an email saying it was with them and now going in for assessment!! At least I know its with them
2017-2-23
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Mine had the same procedure, waiting for progress. Got message that my replacement is being sent within 5 days. Do not expect them to have a lot of those any more, will contact them next week if I do not receive the replacement this week.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It will take some time to check in and update the information in the system, sorry for the inconvenience.
We'll try our best to help you all handle the cases as soon as possible, hope you can get it back soon.
Thanks again for your supporting!
2017-2-23
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 04:54
It will take some time to check in and update the information in the system, sorry for the inconvenience.
We'll try our best to help you all handle the cases as soon as possible, hope you can get it back soon.
Thanks again for your supporting!

Many thanks Natalia, good to know you keep an eye on us!
2017-2-23
Use props
Przemek_mo
lvl.1
Poland

I have sent my Mavic and wait for 3 days now for information that is has bee received I know that they got it from courier company.

No chance to call or nothing. Chat does not help as they only can fill out some report.

I would be nice to get at least info - We got it and everything is ok.

Everything is perfect on the picture.....
2017-2-23
Use props
garnets88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286611 ft
United States

DevonDrone Posted at 2017-2-23 02:53
Many thanks, funnily enough 45 mins after this post I got an email saying it was with them and now going in for assessment!! At least I know its with them

Same thing happened to my friend. They received the mavic a week ago. So my friend went on chat and complained about it. Within an hour the status was updated.
2017-2-23
Use props
garnets88
lvl.2
United States

I think its better to get a 3rd party insurance for mavic. It may be cheaper and better than Care Refresh depending on where you live.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks all for your feedback, we feel very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We are always working to improve our service so that you have great experiences.
2017-2-23
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

garnets88 Posted at 2017-2-23 07:38
I think its better to get a 3rd party insurance for mavic. It may be cheaper and better than Care Refresh depending on where you live.

Well then you have to re-order a mavic instead of getting refresh or repair?

That in itself could be taking a while also
2017-2-23
Use props
Przemek_mo
lvl.1
Poland

Its been like 4th day now after the courier delivered the package to the service and still no sign of even confirmation of receiving it (((( goddamm
2017-2-24
Use props
garnets88
lvl.2
United States

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-23 21:33
Well then you have to re-order a mavic instead of getting refresh or repair?

That in itself could be taking a while also

right now, new mavic orders are being delivered in a week. Repairs are taking 2 to 4 weeks.
2017-2-24
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

garnets88 Posted at 2017-2-24 06:39
right now, new mavic orders are being delivered in a week. Repairs are taking 2 to 4 weeks.

to SOME people... not all. still alot of stories about that 1-3 day shipping time not being met
2017-2-24
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine is still in the "Repair" phase of the process,  starting to wish I waited for the 2nd gen Mavic!
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules