ESC Status Error
23139 23 2015-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
masterilluminat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168009 ft

United States

Has anyone seen "ESC Status Error" when trying to start the motors.  It says to shut the craft down and try again.  When I do that it says the same thing over and over

2015-2-22
Use props
tridmluu
New

United States

yeah. I tried to start it for the first time today. Brand new Inspire 1. DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!! Spent $3k for a broken drone. NICE WORK DJI!!!!
2015-2-22
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Would be helpful to see some footage of this issue....Or any issues for once .....You know for the rest of us
All these reports of failures but no footage or even follow ups is not helping the general community.

Just use a mobile phone or what ever and upload your A/C's* issue It would certainly be much appreciated.
Cheers
2015-2-22
Use props
tridmluu
New

United States

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-2-23 10:08
Would be helpful to see some footage of this issue....Or any issues for once .....You know for the r ...

I sent it back to BH for an exchange right away. Everything seemed fine. Lights on, GPS connected. When went to take off, no motor sound at all and on screen said ESC ERROR, Restart. If problem continues contact support....did this over and over.
2015-3-1
Use props
Javier Jara
New

Mexico

Happens to me the same thing, I have less than a week with my Phantom 3 Professional and lower after the last update that asked me "Phantom 3 Professional v1.2.6 Firmware", which flew once and I mark Esc status error is in green to fly, but the engines do not light when under the control levers. I'm deseperado.

Calibrate the Drone, Compass and IMU
Calibrate a remote control
Turn it off and I turned on several times.
I went back to load the Google Play App
Repeatedly change the batteries

Well you brought me crazy, because I need it for my work.

I await your help, thanks.

Javier
2015-6-22
Use props
Javier Jara
New

Mexico

2015-6-22
Use props
e3nity
lvl.2

Singapore

Hi guys, this issue had been brought up before.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D216%26typeid%3D216

They will tell you its due to human error due to premature updating. They charge you for shipping and servicing which happens to mine.
Kind of BS.
2015-6-23
Use props
e3nity
lvl.2

Singapore

Finally Dji got to waive off my fee for repairing.  Firmware fail to upgrade is not due to user responsiblity. We as end user followed the steps to upgrade ac/rc, but if it fails to do so, its not our fault.

Screenshot_2015-06-29-17-49-42.png
2015-6-29
Use props
e3nity
lvl.2

Singapore

Received my i1 from Dji. Everything is fine and accepting updates now.

Dji received on 19 June 2015.
Dji sent it back to me on 30 June 2015.

About 2 weeks turn around.
2015-7-2
Use props
AldoRosales
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1452090 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

which it is what is recommended to send DJI support

Not much information on this subject
p3 crash when I put it up and I realized that only an engine where the propeller had broken not turned.
It was when researching and buying the engine and replace it finished but the problem was the error "ERROR STATUS ESC"
Today disassemble and install the new engine damaged if it continued to see the error and if so the error still motor.

remove pilot app and install again
calibrate the IMU
perform reset all settings
and turned off the phantom repeatedly

I do not show up looking "ESC STATUS ERROR"

I'm desperate and I think the left is sent to more support
DJI his office in Los Angeles California
how much time I return it?

you have any other recommendations
2015-7-21
Use props
AldoRosales
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1452090 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

AldoRosales Posted at 2015-7-22 12:54
which it is what is recommended to send DJI support

Not much information on this subject

2015-7-21
Use props
djalmarm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Same problem with me. Esc Status Error after upgrading.

I live in Brazil and will be very difficult to exchange inspires 1. Does anyone have any solution?
2015-8-6
Use props
djalmarm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Yesterday was chosen by the Russian roulette called "update DJI"!

After updating the Inspire 1, despite having been successful, the ESC no longer work! It accesses the yellow light of an arm and try to start the engines is the message "esc status error."

I contacted the DJI and said that I will have to send the device for analysis.

I live in Brazil and such transmission will take much !!! In short, I will lose a lot of money and many customers.

I need to vent! I can not stand working with such uncertainty! We buy equipment that every flight we doubt if it will fly well or will have a fly away, every update everything can go wrong. My emotional health is shaken.
2015-8-7
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

Ive seen quite a few people complaining of this as well but its certainly not happening to everyone.  It would be nice if people with the issue would post their firmware and app OS and version info along with their inspire model version letter.  there has to be a common denominator since the problems are so widespread but dont appear to affect everyone.   I have a theory that perhaps only certain models are affected by the majority of these major issues after updating to new firmware or maybe only apple app or android app versions cause it.  No one ever gives any of this info however so its impossible to tell.
2015-8-7
Use props
Janna
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-12
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Janna Posted at 2016-1-12 15:11
I have found an interesting site, which is  http://winpokie.com/ [/url] and I would like to know y ...

Very good point!

I would like DJI's opinion on this and will it be fixed in the next firmware?
2016-1-12
Use props
pcdev2004
New

United Kingdom

i have an Phantom pro firmware 1.19 ,not updated it al all then one day esc error , took it apart and checked it over, could not find anything wrong , tested it with out the top screwed down , it started !!
no esc error , screwed it back together same again esc error ARGHH    , changed all the motors over , same esc error !

then purchased a NEW MAIN BOARD ( very costly )  that contains the esc's ,  installed it in the uav powered it up , guess what ESC error still !!!!  , firmware on the board was 1.1 , upgraded to 1.3.20   upgrade went ok , powered it up still esc errors,So to recap .

so we have changed about everything there is to change ,
to start we did not do any upgrades and the esc errors started , when i opened it up it started !!! , screwed it back down , esc error .
replace the board , still the same ,replace ALL the motors still the same ..........  this is stupid .....
changed batteries ,   ..........  there is nothing else  to change  !!!!! ..
not found the problem yet !
2016-2-20
Use props
akmotte
New

France

pcdev2004 Posted at 2016-2-20 14:00
i have an Phantom pro firmware 1.19 ,not updated it al all then one day esc error , took it apart an ...

So what's the end of the story for you ? How come you still have esc error after changing everything ?
2016-8-19
Use props
LOUISROBERGE
New

Canada

pcdev2004 Posted at 2016-2-20 07:00
i have an Phantom pro firmware 1.19 ,not updated it al all then one day esc error , took it apart and checked it over, could not find anything wrong , tested it with out the top screwed down , it started !!
no esc error , screwed it back together same again esc error ARGHH    , changed all the motors over , same esc error !

did you find the answer
2016-12-28
Use props
fanse1268cc6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13845 ft
Ireland

Same here, P3P brand new board brand new 4 motors, reinstalled all apps done all resets, tried other remote controler, done all calibrations and now way to get rid off esc error!!!!Will give more details regarding firmware.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fanse1268cc6 Posted at 2017-1-4 01:01
Same here, P3P brand new board brand new 4 motors, reinstalled all apps done all resets, tried other remote controler, done all calibrations and now way to get rid off esc error!!!!Will give more details regarding firmware.

Just to clarify, were you getting an ESC error out of the box, or did you notice this after a firmware update or hard landing? How long have you had this unit? If you can verify what firmware your running on all your components, it would be appreciated.
2017-1-5
Use props
DronesLeones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4783 ft
Argentina

I got an ESC error out of the box, and after a firmware update , i have had this unit for three months and im desperate, i have the latest firmware, two batteries both updated with the firmware, both are recognized by the app, i have the esc error with both of them, i put back and forth the batteries, put back and forth the sd card, performe a compass calibration , an imu calibration and sometimes the p3p fly and sometimes not, it is not a permanent error so how i have to procced?
2017-5-29
Use props
Israel Alcaraz
lvl.1

United States

Helpppp !!! I have the same problem
2017-12-28
Use props
Israel Alcaraz
lvl.1

United States

I just bought a new motherboard and installed it into my p3p now all of the sudden i am getting an esc status error i have the latest version of the fimware and everything i connected where its supposed to be, also the acceleration sensors are moving from 1 to 2 and the distance says im 10 ft away when the motors are not even runing
2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules