Firmware update 14/2/2017 flying problem
771 5 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans35d6e063
lvl.1

Spain

Hi, today i made my first test flight and i would like to. Know if the behaivour that you see in the video is normal.I installed the firmware of 14/02/2017
I noticed that not  always that i push the right knob completely full, the mavic goes fast, many times first it takes a small inclination and goes slow and then suddenly fast. Other times it works perfect. Dont know if is a problem of that perhaps is detecting some obstacule, but in the video, at 2 or 3 meters it give the problem.
Is it normal or is a configuration problem?
See the first seconds of the video. The right knob was completely full and mavic was slow and then fast
2017-2-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

WHAT VIDEO??????
2017-2-23
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

This is something new they just implemented.  I believe it matters where the main camera is pointed like on the P4P.  So if it's pointed downward, it'll detect that the ground is somewhat near & it flies slower.
2017-2-23
Use props
fans35d6e063
lvl.1

Spain

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-2-23 17:18
This is something new they just implemented.  I believe it matters where the main camera is pointed like on the P4P.  So if it's pointed downward, it'll detect that the ground is somewhat near & it flies slower.

Sorry, but the system does not allowed me to attach the video.
so, you think is a problema of the camera that was pointing down? i think the cámara wasin center position.
the problema is that you push the knob to the end but it goes very slow and then go fast.
there is any way to disable the objetc detection to test if that is the problem?
i found another guy, that when he updated the mavic, began with this problems

thanks
2017-2-24
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

fans35d6e063 Posted at 2017-2-24 03:25
so, you think is a problema of the camera that was pointing down? i think the cámara wasin center position.
the problema is that you push the knob to the end but it goes very slow and then go fast.

Upload it to YouTube and past the link into your post
2017-2-24
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

fans35d6e063 Posted at 2017-2-24 03:25

I know EXACTLY the issue that you're describing, just to be clear.  I've seen this behavior only yesterday after the newest FW & GO updates.  I was flying at 2-3 meters off the ground.  Full stick forward & it starts slow, then does a twitch when switching to "high gear" a moment later.  

I'm just hypothesising on what it might be given the current DJI technology available.
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules