Gimbal Angle and Waypoints - DJI Go 4
2073 5 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197953 ft
United States

So, does anyone know an app out there that lets you set an a location AND camera angle for multiple points and have it so when the waypoint mission is started the camera gimbal is automatically adjusted as well?

I know Litchi does it but you need to set all the parameters ahead of time and when it comes to camera angle, that is hard to judge form a google map view.

I also tried all the options in the DJI Go 4 app but none of the settings for 'waypoints' allows for it to be adjust automatically.  Any help would be needed.  I'm trying to create the most professional shots with as little manual flying as possible.  I really like the DJI Go 4 setup where you fly the points first.
2017-2-23
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

There are NO PROFESSIONAL shots with little manual flying. Planning, timing, exposure and lighting etc... Good luck!
2017-2-23
Use props
SteelFlyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286076 ft
United States

I just started using Autopilot and it is absolutely amazing.  It gives you complete control over everything including what elevation for the camera to focus on.  Huge learning curve but spectacular functionality and results.
2017-2-24
Use props
valg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83481 ft
Italy

SteelFlyer Posted at 2017-2-24 16:15
I just started using Autopilot and it is absolutely amazing.  It gives you complete control over everything including what elevation for the camera to focus on.  Huge learning curve but spectacular functionality and results.

which is the Autopilot app?
Could you please tell me exactly the name of the app? Thanks
2017-5-31
Use props
Dmitry495
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791194 ft
Russia

You might want to use GS Pro app that can be downloaded from the App Store
2017-5-31
Use props
Dmitry495
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791194 ft
Russia

However, GS Pro works only for iPad, not available for iPhone and Android devices
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules