DJI uses incorrect logs for warranty analysis (question)?
1348 6 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been over 20 days and I still haven't received an answer to my question as to what Flight Log DJI assessed to come to the conclusion that my repair of my Phantom 4 Pro is not under warranty.... 4 phone calls, over 6 "chat" sessions, 2 Twitter support messages, 2 tweets, and a minimum of 6 emails,  and still no answer to my question,  which I thought was pretty reasonable, no?  I  just want to know how DJI made the determination that my repair was not under warranty.  I think it is a simple question.  I was supposed to be called back immediately once they called the "shop".  They were going to tell me "right away".  So I'm sitting here 20 days after my drone has been analyzed for one answer.

Can someone from DJI give me an answer to why this is taking so long and what log was my analysis based on?

The thing is, when I sent the drone in, it was working just fine.  However I have a feeling that instead of looking at my provided documentation (date and time of damage),  they looked at the last flight log,  which had 0 abnormalities.  Again, it's not about the money,  I just simply want to know what flight log was my analysis based off of?   

Anyone else had this experience?
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please provide me your case number, we'll look into the case for you.
2017-2-24
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-24 01:56
Would you please provide me your case number, we'll look into the case for you.

DJI Natalia, Would you mind confiming if you got my case number?  I can never tell if the PM works
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sestaceans Posted at 2017-2-25 07:20
DJI Natalia, Would you mind confiming if you got my case number?  I can never tell if the PM works

I got the case number and replied you in your another thread.
I'll also ask our engineers to review the analysis result on Monday and get back to you.
2017-2-25
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-25 19:05
I got the case number and replied you in your another thread.
I'll also ask our engineers to review the analysis result on Monday and get back to you.

You say that "According to the log, there is no flight at 12/9/2016"   

Maybe this because it has not been 12/9/2017

However it has been 12/9/2016,  which there clearly WAS a crash and I have the log for and I will be happy to post it for everyone to see if you want to go there and make this public?
2017-2-26
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

This proves one thing.  That you in fact did not look at the correct log. PERIOD.   This also says that you think I could have flied my drone another month after this supposed "crash"?

9/12/2016

9/12/2016
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We replied you in another thread, please reply us there and we will follow up the case there, thanks.
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules