Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOSD Mini Firmware Downgrade
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Double_D
New

United States

I "updated" the firmware on the IOSD Mini to version 4 and now it is mis-matched on the firmware and can not make or save changes.  Does anyone know how to downgrade the firmware?
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You can only reapply firmware for the iOSD Mini, it cannot be downgraded. Just to clarify, what flight controller are you using?
2017-2-25
Use props
HALLAMNET
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1909085 ft
United Kingdom

Got the same here and just can't seem to get by it.

Has anyone had any luck with this at all?

Upgraded to 4.0 and just get Firmware mis-match and cannot get to the main screen. Now when i check for updates, it tells me there are none. This is on a NAZA M V2 on latest firmware.

Any help would be awesome!

Regards,

Hal

2017-2-25
Use props
fans3aaea5fb
New

Italy

dear,
I have the some problem
2017-3-14
Use props
CloudChaserCT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8031880 ft
United States

I have the same exact issue. Opened the 4.1 iosd mini app to adjust settings; said a FW upgrade was available to version 4.01 from 1.06. Upgraded, said successful, restarted device and now i can't get into the Menu to adjust any settings, only says Firmware Mismatch.
2017-3-15
Use props
Daniel.
New

United Kingdom

Iv also got the same problem
2017-3-19
Use props
EddyL
New

Belgium

Any progress on this one?
In the iOSD assistant I see firmware version in my iOSD mini 4.00 and latest version 4.0
so I guess there is somewhere a mismatch ... looks like a 0 is missing or to much.
Would be nice if someone fro, DJI could jump in.
2017-6-7
Use props
Jerad
New

United States

Same issue here.  Any updates?
2017-9-8
Use props
fans74f2fc43
lvl.2

Sweden

Same issue for me, I was running v.1.06 before I connected it to the computer and performed the recommended firmware update. I haven't tried the function of the IOSD mini yet. Using it with Naza M V2. Though I can't make any changes in the DJI iOSD Assistant (v4.1) anymore.

DJI, I know this is a discontinued product. But anyone trying to update to the latest version of the IOSD mini will end up here. So please make a comment with some kind of statement.

Regards,
Fredrik.
2018-7-21
Use props
fans74f2fc43
lvl.2

Sweden

fans74f2fc43 Posted at 2018-7-21 07:22
Same issue for me, I was running v.1.06 before I connected it to the computer and performed the recommended firmware update. I haven't tried the function of the IOSD mini yet. Using it with Naza M V2. Though I can't make any changes in the DJI iOSD Assistant (v4.1) anymore.

DJI, I know this is a discontinued product. But anyone trying to update to the latest version of the IOSD mini will end up here. So please make a comment with some kind of statement.

Update!

The problem can be resolved by either contacting DJIs support or by using iOSD Assistant V4.0. The software is still downloadable via DJI at this location:

http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/iosd/iOSD_Installer_4.0.zip

Hit "Upgrade" do perform the downgrade the firmware from 4.00 to 1.6.

Thank you madis for sharing this solution in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-80883-1-1.html
2018-7-21
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans74f2fc43 Posted at 2018-7-21 07:41
Update!

The problem can be resolved by either contacting DJIs support or by using iOSD Assistant V4.0. The software is still downloadable via DJI at this location:

Pefect thanks for the information - rolled back the firmware on mine perfectly to v1.06 and allowed changing the settings again.
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules