Repair system is so underperforming
565 9 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Przemek_mo
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,

Have any one has this isssue with the service? It is the 4th day they received my mavic - i know it from the courier - and there is no sign from the service they received it. There is a note that it takes 1/2 to 1 day. I am little concerned about the whole process of repairment. If they say that it usally takes 10 - 14 business days and now only receiving takes 4 times longer I am not sure I will get it back by the summer time

CAS-458234-X3Z5R9
2017-2-24
Use props
Przemek_mo
lvl.1
Poland

Answer :

Dear Sir,  Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Service.  
We are encountering receiving backlog in the moment.
Please allow 2-4 more business days to receive the unit into our system.
  Thanks for your understanding!

Have a nice day!  
With kind regards,
Treeice Chen
DJI Customer Service
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, we're aware of the cases and will try our best to help you all handle it as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your supporting.
2017-2-24
Use props
Przemek_mo
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-24 03:19
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, we're aware of the cases and will try our best to help you all handle it as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your supporting.

Natalia,

Thanks. Can you only say whether it is only the system or repair itself is so delayed? If not and they take care of my Mavic already it is a minor problem. But if it is only laying there waiting for the system to be registered and then starting to be repair - it is a significant issue.
2017-2-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Przemek_mo Posted at 2017-2-24 03:56
Natalia,

Thanks. Can you only say whether it is only the system or repair itself is so delayed? If not and they take care of my Mavic already it is a minor problem. But if it is only laying there waiting for the system to be registered and then starting to be repair - it is a significant issue.

Maybe you should be patient as you said it will take 10/14 days for your repair to be done and shipped, I really don't know why so many are so worried about dji procedures if the end result is they receive there repair within the timeframe laid out, surely that's what we all hope for..
2017-2-24
Use props
Przemek_mo
lvl.1
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-24 04:39
Maybe you should be patient as you said it will take 10/14 days for your repair to be done and shipped, I really don't know why so many are so worried about dji procedures if the end result is they receive there repair within the timeframe laid out, surely that's what we all hope for..

If there is even delay in registration of the item for repair I am not wiling to wait 14 days and then ask. Prefer to act as fast as possible to be aware. If the repair has to to take 30 days, it OK but I wold like to know. I have a plan involving Mavic and need to adjust them to the situation.

Grownups need planning you know ;)
2017-2-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Przemek_mo Posted at 2017-2-24 05:33
If there is even delay in registration of the item for repair I am not wiling to wait 14 days and then ask. Prefer to act as fast as possible to be aware. If the repair has to to take 30 days, it OK but I wold like to know. I have a plan involving Mavic and need to adjust them to the situation.

Grownups need planning you know ;)

I think it was explained to you in the email you posted, because of backlog at the moment allow 2/4 days to register your repair,

So I think it's you who need to be grown up about this.

“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.”
2017-2-24
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

If DJI CARE is a Priority Service and it takes 10/14 days to repair state it in the terms of service....but that is not what is stated in the DJI Care Refresh and is not what many have encountered.   At each step in the process they put in a range of time that it will take. "After your payment has been confirmed, the replaced product will be shipped to you."  IS Very misleading....makes you think as soon as you pay they will ship.   
2017-2-24
Use props
Przemek_mo
lvl.1
Poland

It is 7 days now. No signal of even pickup my Mavic !!!!!! ((((((

It is very disappointing as I dont if they got it safely !!!!!!!

2017-2-28
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Przemek_mo Posted at 2017-2-28 06:57
It is 7 days now. No signal of even pickup my Mavic !!!!!! ((((((

It is very disappointing as I dont if they got it safely !!!!!!!

Call them, create ticket and just ask them instead of putting it on a forum.
Will be more efficient doing it directly.

2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules