1144 6 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bradz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62589 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I can get a seperate hard case for the mavic & controller within the UK?

I dont want a hard case to carry all cables and batrteries etc which will take up my whole day pack.

Im going skiing next Wednesday and paranoid if I dont have such a thing I may break it.

This is what Im after below but they are all shipped from China.

Thanks,

Brad
2017-2-24
Use props
Barney2k
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Did you buy the fly more combo brad?

Why not just use the Shoulder Bag and perhaps take off the strap?

Otherwise you'll be waiting on the sleeve that's just been released, or looking at a hard case like this - https://www.heliguy.com/mavic-pro-hard-case-b-w-p4376
2017-2-24
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

I'm using the PolarPro for a month now. Superb!

2017-2-24
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86755 ft
United States

I have the cases you show in your post, and they are great... BUT... I wouldn't count on them to prevent breakage in a good wipe out. That said, I carry them in my camelbak and haven't had any issues, but the drone is still a bit vulnerable in my opinion. The STuff like the polarpro are vastly superior in terms of protection but no where near as good for packing in a camelbak.

All of that said, when I know I have my gear I'm not doing crazy stuff, I'm getting to location to film other people doing crazy stuff!
2017-2-24
Use props
Bradz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62589 ft
United Kingdom

How awesome those cases are; they are just too big. Takes away the USP of the Mavic IMO.

I do have the combo but wanted something a bit more dynamic rather than one big lump taking a section of my bag, plus the extra security of a hard case.  My osprey bag has really good padding anyway so I may be ok.  I'm not planning on jumping out of helicopters or anything stupid!

2017-2-25
Use props
Gusmtb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35249 ft
United States

I bought the set of boxes off ebay,  very cheap, took 15 days to arrive to the UK from China and they are excellent quality and the mavic and controller fit perfectly in them, will be idea for backpacking and carrying round in my camelbak while mtbing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262842 ... =STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
2017-2-25
Use props
Citation
lvl.3
Flight distance : 134908 ft
United States

hrpc cases for mavic
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now