A Recent Video of a Sunrise near me in PA
848 11 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RgrDat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680679 ft
United States

Soooo, I finally figured it out.  This is the video that I wasted some space trying to post earlier... I finally figured this whole video posting thing out.  It's not even that good (& there's no audio) but this is the first video I've ever posted successfully.  Enjoy.
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/205568649" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

2017-2-24
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

Or not...It showed up, embedded and all when I was making this post, where did it go?
2017-2-24
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

I finally got it, it's under "Last Try". Sorry I am being an idiot.
2017-2-24
Use props
michaeln416
lvl.2
Flight distance : 595157 ft
Canada

Nice flying & shooting!  How many schools do you have in the area?
2017-2-24
Use props
Macdugel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 630577 ft
United States

Beautiful.  Fellow PA Mavic owner here.  Where were  you flying?  I'm in the Lancaster county area,
2017-2-24
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

michaeln416 Posted at 2017-2-24 09:02
Nice flying & shooting!  How many schools do you have in the area?

Other than the Hershey elementary and high schools, I don't think many.  I am at Penn State (at the med school).  And thanks, I'm getting better every time I fly.
2017-2-24
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

Macdugel Posted at 2017-2-24 09:39
Beautiful.  Fellow PA Mavic owner here.  Where were  you flying?  I'm in the Lancaster county area,

I'm in Hershey...I've tried to put up a feeler deal in the Regional forums to see if anyone else is around here.  You're not exactly right down the street, but you're def close enough to meet up one weekend if you'd be down.  Let me know.  And thanks, I agree...I was gorgeous that day.
2017-2-24
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Still no video, but there is a link.
2017-2-24
Use props
Macdugel
lvl.4
United States

RgrDat Posted at 2017-2-24 10:32
I'm in Hershey...I've tried to put up a feeler deal in the Regional forums to see if anyone else is around here.  You're not exactly right down the street, but you're def close enough to meet up one weekend if you'd be down.  Let me know.  And thanks, I agree...I was gorgeous that day.

I'm not far, Elizabethtown area! I'd be game for that.
2017-2-24
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

Macdugel Posted at 2017-2-24 11:39
I'm not far, Elizabethtown area! I'd be game for that.

Sorry for the late response...I have 3 huge exams next week and don't have a long time to get ready for them.  Anyway, according to Google, ur only like 10 miles from here.  I think I mentioned I'm not from anywhere near here, so that's my only source.  Despite my extreme lack of time, weather permitting, we could go fly for like an hour tomorrow but you'd have to come up this way because an hour is all I can really spare this weekend.  If that doesn't work, we'll figure something else out...no worries.  Lemme know though, cuz I could def use the break.  Talk to you soon.  Cheers.
2017-2-25
Use props
Macdugel
lvl.4
United States

RgrDat Posted at 2017-2-25 14:47
Sorry for the late response...I have 3 huge exams next week and don't have a long time to get ready for them.  Anyway, according to Google, ur only like 10 miles from here.  I think I mentioned I'm not from anywhere near here, so that's my only source.  Despite my extreme lack of time, weather permitting, we could go fly for like an hour tomorrow but you'd have to come up this way because an hour is all I can really spare this weekend.  If that doesn't work, we'll figure something else out...no worries.  Lemme know though, cuz I could def use the break.  Talk to you soon.  Cheers.

I'm relatively busy as well, I have two traveling trips that go into weekends in this month (March).  I'm still down for flying as well, lets keep in touch - fun to meet with other enthusiasts.

Dan
2017-3-1
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

here you go....https://player.vimeo.com/video/205568649
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now