HELP!! dji assistant give me wrong firmware !!
832 7 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

hi all,

1st i have sensor problem and need to calibrate, then i'm downloading dji assistant 2.0 for mavic referring to this forum for that purpose
so after reset factory default on DA2.0 and reflash firmware again with the latest now my djigo4 detect my mavic tobe Phantom4 was dji assistant give me wrong firmware? flashing mavic with PH4?

and then i'm reflash it again and again same result
djigo4 cannot communicate with my mavic (just blank)

what should i do then?

this is my 1st dji makes me nuts!!
i've ph 1 - 4 never have problem like this they ready to fly out of the box
now this mavic almost 2 days and i can't flown even once

help your fans over here dji!!

2017-2-24
Use props
alirz5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

dude, swipe on the main page of the dji go app to get to the Mavic and then click on the GO FLY..
2017-2-24
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

alirz5 Posted at 2017-2-24 18:37
dude, swipe on the main page of the dji go app to get to the Mavic and then click on the GO FLY..

yes i do that (force to pick mavic) instead djigo4 automaticly direct to mavic, but no! screen just blank
2017-2-24
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

benzphantom Posted at 2017-2-24 18:44
yes i do that (force to pick mavic) instead djigo4 automaticly direct to mavic, but no! screen just blank

Because you reset your Mavic to factory defaults, you may need to relink your RC to the aircraft.
Follow these instructions:

2017-2-24
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

Daroga Posted at 2017-2-24 19:17
Because you reset your Mavic to factory defaults, you may need to relink your RC to the aircraft.
Follow these instructions:
https://youtu.be/G52F4hlR4MA

missed that step, and i did try that but same result

FYI: nothing wrong with rc linking before (sill connected on the rc)
the issue is when i opened djigo4 nothing happen, ussually djigo directly screen to mavic but now to ph4 and when i'm force to choose mavic screen just blank (yes like no rc linking) but it was link according on RC DISPLAY
2017-2-24
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

benzphantom Posted at 2017-2-24 20:00
missed that step, and i did try that but same result

FYI: nothing wrong with rc linking before (sill connected on the rc)

iOS or android mobile device? If iOS, simply unplug lightening connector and plug it back in.... Any difference?
2017-2-24
Use props
benzphantom
lvl.2
Indonesia

Daroga Posted at 2017-2-24 20:04
iOS or android mobile device? If iOS, simply unplug lightening connector and plug it back in.... Any difference?

oh well replace usb cable with micro usb (mavic stock usb cable) now it works, ussualy never had problem with my usb cable (plug into bottom usb before that flashing) , thank's daroga your suggest makes me think into usb cable (who though its no problem before)

*CASE CLOSE*
2017-2-24
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

benzphantom Posted at 2017-2-24 20:18
oh well replace usb cable with micro usb (mavic stock usb cable) now it works, ussualy never had problem with my usb cable (plug into bottom usb before that flashing) , thank's daroga your suggest makes me think into usb cable (who though its no problem before)

*CASE CLOSE*

Excellent!, Glad you figured it out and can get back to flying!

Good Luck and always fly safely!!
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules