Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky
1469 4 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would have been a smart move for DJI to release the Crystal Sky monitors with the Inspire 2.  Because the Samsung note 4 doesnt work with the Go App for the Inspire 2 I will have to purchase another apple device.  I, like many people will not buy the Crystal Sky whenever its finaly released because I already bought another IPAD.  
2017-2-24
Use props
perfectpercepti
lvl.1

United States

Yes a lot of the photos released for the Inspire 2 showcased the CrystalSky mounted on the I2 remote and they were shown in conjunction a lot. Seems like a mistake that they didn't release together. Anyways, I'm looking forward to that monitor soon.
2017-2-24
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

perfectpercepti Posted at 2017-2-24 22:37
Yes a lot of the photos released for the Inspire 2 showcased the CrystalSky mounted on the I2 remote and they were shown in conjunction a lot. Seems like a mistake that they didn't release together. Anyways, I'm looking forward to that monitor soon.

DJI does not understand just in time delivery or logistics of their supply sources.  They can't deliver batteries or 480 Gig SSD's for the Inspire 2.  Why would you expect them to release the Crystal Sky with the Inspire 2???
2017-2-24
Use props
Arimese
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1172343 ft
  • >>>
United States

when are they releasing them?
2017-4-7
Use props
Arimese
lvl.1