4189 3 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansccf962bd
New

Italy

Any help really appreciated!!!!!
I have just updated my Inspire 1 with the v01.10.01.40.bin
However, I am unable to update my Remote Controller.

Some Details:
In about, my App is Version 3.1.4 and Remote Controller is Version 1.2.1.0
It states “Current Remote Controller not support DJI Go Firmware Update. Download Firmwarev.1.3.0.00
I have tried using 2 different USB card readers but the Controller does not pick them up and start the update.
I have also connected the camera (with the mini SD card inserted) to the Controller and it also does not pick this up either.

What should I try next?

Many thanks for any help with this, David  

2017-2-25
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

You need to use a thumb drive ( memory stick )  to update the RC transmitter .  Use this file I am going to give you then follow the Instructions I give you on the Link I will give you , You must update to version 1.3 on the RC transmitter then you can update to version 1.7..6  via the go app.

1.3.20 -> http://download.dji-innovations. ... _FW_V01.03.0020.bin

Follow the Instuction in my link below on how to update the RC with a thumb drive .   DO NOT USE VERSION 1.6, YOU MUST START WITH THE FILE ABOVE TO GET PAST 1.3  then you update via go app.

(Not sure why it did not work for you  when you tried, you may have not been doing it correctly or had the wrong file ) , be sure to follow my instructions and see if it works.

Bricked RC Transmitter? Try updating with thumb drive or SD adapter.

donnie

2017-2-25
Use props
fansccf962bd
New

Italy

Thanks Donnie for the clear and quick advice.
When I changed from using a card reader (with the Micro SD inserted) to a Memory Stick with the file on it all went smoothly.
Much appreciated, David
2017-2-25
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fansccf962bd Posted at 2017-2-25 07:10
Thanks Donnie for the clear and quick advice.
When I changed from using a card reader (with the Micro SD inserted) to a Memory Stick with the file on it all went smoothly.
Much appreciated, David

Your welcome David

donnie
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules