DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE - POSITIVE !!!
2213 27 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBind
lvl.2

United States

Ok i must shine a light on DJI customer service since there are so many negative reviews i figured i would post a positive.
i ordered a mavic fly more bundle from a retailer and was shipped the bundle with damages on arrival. The retailer shipped the bundle itself without putting the bundle box inside a bigger box with padded protection. Upon arrival of my mavic i found gimbal cover damages, box damages and camera nicks and blemishes plus my camera wasnt locked into place.

so on Feb 2/2/17 i got my fly more bundle from a online reputable retailer (i wont disclose name for their reputation purposes) and on feb 2/3 i realized the mentioned issues. I contacted Dji support and was told to contact my retailer by Dji Thor so i waited till monday 2/6 to contact my retailer to only get a "we cant help you, go to DJI directly" comment. so i did and on 2/7 i got my RMA and shipping label which i sent out the same day. My mavic reached dji in california on 2/14 and just sat there, *NOTE* its normal for dji to receive your package and their system doesnt show "received" until a few days later when they are ready to work on your device. My package was shown "Received" on 2/17 and by the following Thursday 2/23 i received a generic email saying that their testing my mavic for "quality assurance". i called dji and was concerned i might get a refurbished unit but was explained my account was noted that its a replacement and that its just a generic email they send out. The day after on friday 2/24 i got a email saying my mavic was shipped out to me with 2 day shipping and today saturday 2/25 i got my mavic back from UPS! Thats the quickest basically over night shipping ever! great job on service by DJI.

my unit was DOA from a retailer and my total turn around time from the day i sent it out till now was about 2 and a half weeks. But when i received the package from DJI California is when i realized that the original retailer i purchased from did a terrible job packing. DJI sent me a big box with alot of packing peanuts and the actual fly more bundle bundle box came with a silver tape seal and was fully protected inside the packing box, there are no dents bruises or damages on the fly more box at all! I inspected my mavic so far and cosmetically it looks great without any flaws and yes its a full brand new replacement! not a refurbished unit! Im currently charging the batteries and will update if i have the camera or gimbal issues some others have had with new units.

I must give a huge thank you for all the DJI Reps that have helped me, Chat support IAN was a huge help, he was the ONLY one that actually did anything on chat support compared to the rest of them, he took the receipts from my proof of purchase with in 4 days and took it for my case record to have my case set as a replacement and not a repair. DJI Ken and DJI Thor also helped out alot, They promply responded to my case and assisted me through this process. Over all i would say DJI might of had sub par service in the past but i certainly received top grade service!
2017-2-25
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

is chat support in the states? i remember when emailing them the English/grammar was horrible and it didn't make sense.
2017-2-25
Use props
MrBind
lvl.2

United States

armoredsaint Posted at 2017-2-25 11:49
is chat support in the states? i remember when emailing them the English/grammar was horrible and it didn't make sense.

Honestly not too sure I just hit chat support but I believe it's North America. Calling into DJI support in California is literally useless. I got more help through chat but only from IAN.
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MrBind, very sorry for your previous unpleasant experience.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and supporting, we're always working to improve our service, hope you all enjoy it.
2017-2-25
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

I'll post Up props for the DJI support.  As a new owner I somehow lost my gimbal lock.  I poked around on the DJI site and couldn't find a replacement Part number to order one.  I posted a request on the Support Site and within a day, they wrote back and asked for the specifics.  A day after I replied, I got a shipping confirmation that DJI was sending me a replacement lock at no charge.  I told them I lost it - but they owned the problem anyway - and apologized for my trouble.

I'm impressed!
2017-2-25
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nikon 1 Posted at 2017-2-25 18:35
I'll post Up props for the DJI support.  As a new owner I somehow lost my gimbal lock.  I poked around on the DJI site and couldn't find a replacement Part number to order one.  I posted a request on the Support Site and within a day, they wrote back and asked for the specifics.  A day after I replied, I got a shipping confirmation that DJI was sending me a replacement lock at no charge.  I told them I lost it - but they owned the problem anyway - and apologized for my trouble.

I'm impressed!

GOOD TO HEAR THAT...!
2017-2-25
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

armoredsaint Posted at 2017-2-25 11:49

Are you an ENGLISH TEACHER???

Who cares about a few broken words, as long as you get the help you need ..
2017-2-25
Use props
MrBind
lvl.2

United States

Nikon 1 Posted at 2017-2-25 18:35

I'm impressed!

Yeah I was a bit worried at first from all the bad review but my experience was nothing but positive. Granted I had to contact chat multiple times until I got the proper representative and I had to go on other peoples threads that were active with moderators to post my problem and get help but other then that dji Ken and dji Thor were a big help also. I still have to take the mavic out for a test run to see if I have any focusing issues or tilt issues.
2017-2-25
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

I didn't use chat - I dropped the support e-mail a request and they got back within 24 hours for clarification as to what I was asking for.  Once I posted a drawing from the Users Manual showing the Gimbal Lock, they issued an apology followed by a ship notice.

I could not have asked for any more.
2017-2-27
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Nice share!
2017-3-13
Use props
ciano
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118655 ft
Italy

lölüäöüp¨üp¨ü¨¨¨
2017-3-18
Use props
ciano
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118655 ft
Italy

ciao ho un problema ho inviato il mio Mavic in Olanda per un pratica Doa nella confezione mi sono dimenticato di mettere delle protezioni per non rovinare il navi avrò problemi?
2017-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job Mrbind, it's to hear a good conclusion,
2017-3-18
Use props
christopher.kuh
New
United States

Still waiting on DJI to respond back to the email support from yesterday's conversation about my Phantom 3 Standard Dead Remote Controller that is still "Covered Under Warranty!!!"
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

christopher.kuh Posted at 2017-5-12 08:09
Still waiting on DJI to respond back to the email support from yesterday's conversation about my Phantom 3 Standard Dead Remote Controller that is still "Covered Under Warranty!!!"

May I know you heard back from the support or not?
What's your ticket number so we can escalate it for you?
2017-5-12
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 226460 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still waiting on the "quote" email from the invoicing department even though they've had it "ready" all day today. I chatted with online support and they don't have any information about the quote, even though my device is still under warranty and this should be covered. Ugh
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

wormz30 Posted at 2017-5-19 17:11
Still waiting on the "quote" email from the invoicing department even though they've had it "ready" all day today. I chatted with online support and they don't have any information about the quote, even though my device is still under warranty and this should be covered. Ugh

Sorry for your experience, what's your case number? I'll look into it for you and ask the local designated team to send you the quotation e-mail soon.
2017-5-20
Use props
christopher.kuh
New
United States

Oh, I heard back from the support and got the whole issue settled out! Finally got a repair quote back from the service department! And I have a bone to pick with them. I have never messed with the Remote Controller of my Phantom3 Standard!!! Take a look at the Quote Invoice Under "Remarks". I want proof of this damage!
IMG_1255.JPG
2017-5-24
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-20 23:09
Sorry for your experience, what's your case number? I'll look into it for you and ask the local designated team to send you the quotation e-mail soon.

Hi there,

My case number is: CAS-643425-D2N4R2. It's still to be shipped back to me. Going on almost 3 weeks now.
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-2 13:28
Hi there,

My case number is: CAS-643425-D2N4R2. It's still to be shipped back to me. Going on almost 3 weeks now.

The quality assessment has been done, it will be shipped out soon.
Sincerely sorry for the delay and we're working very hard to speed up the process so you can get it back soon.
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

christopher.kuh Posted at 2017-5-24 15:02
Oh, I heard back from the support and got the whole issue settled out! Finally got a repair quote back from the service department! And I have a bone to pick with them. I have never messed with the Remote Controller of my Phantom3 Standard!!! Take a look at the Quote Invoice Under "Remarks". I want proof of this damage!

Sorry, may I know you got it resolved or not?
The picture is not clear, I cannot get your case number, please PM me your case number so I can help, thank you very much!
2017-6-4
Use props
wormz30
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-4 23:32
Sorry, may I know you got it resolved or not?
The picture is not clear, I cannot get your case number, please PM me your case number so I can help, thank you very much!

It was supposed to be shipped out yesterday and arrive today. Contact UPS, they didn't have it. Turns out you guys forgot to ship it out. WTH?! Downright worst customer service experience I've ever had
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-6 16:05
It was supposed to be shipped out yesterday and arrive today. Contact UPS, they didn't have it. Turns out you guys forgot to ship it out. WTH?! Downright worst customer service experience I've ever had

I already replied your in another thread. Please provide your case number , I'll look into it.
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

wormz30 Posted at 2017-6-6 16:05

Replied you in other threads, please check it.
2017-6-6
Use props
christopher.kuh
New
United States

DJI Natalia. Case # CAS-646239-H3S8K2. I received an email stating my repair would be shipped out within 2 days of May 30th 2017. No confirmation, nothing. I called DJI support on June 3, and they told me that they are waiting for UPS to pick up the package and send it out. Here we are, June 7th and still no confirmation and it has not been sent out for delivery. I am at a loss for words!
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

christopher.kuh Posted at 2017-6-7 04:38
DJI Natalia. Case # CAS-646239-H3S8K2. I received an email stating my repair would be shipped out within 2 days of May 30th 2017. No confirmation, nothing. I called DJI support on June 3, and they told me that they are waiting for UPS to pick up the package and send it out. Here we are, June 7th and still no confirmation and it has not been sent out for delivery. I am at a loss for words!

Christopher, please reply directly to Natalia if need assistance, there will be notification for her to check in time. We are sorry for the late reply.
The unit has been shipped out already, I think you would receive it soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-6-10
Use props
fans67f5072a
New
United States

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE, I ordered a pair of Goggles for my DJI Mavic Pro on January 24th 2018, they sent me a tracking number and i tracked it to my home town and then it said shipper wants order sent back to them, called FedX they said DJI did not put a address on it, just name city and state only. Waited on hold for 1.30 min to only hear that i have  email customer service, which i did and im still waiting on a answer back. One of the main reasons i ordered these goggles was to watch the super Bowl with them and now unless they overnight them to me today February 1, 2018 i will not get them in time, which really sucks since they already have my money and its all there fault in not putting proper address on them to start with. its a shame i spent a lot of money with DJI ordering drone, extra batteries accessories and they will not take care of there mistakes and just leave you hanging out not knowing what is going on. Order number 0016889481680, Tracking Number 424980061506.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans67f5072a Posted at 2018-2-1 10:19
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE, I ordered a pair of Goggles for my DJI Mavic Pro on January 24th 2018, they sent me a tracking number and i tracked it to my home town and then it said shipper wants order sent back to them, called FedX they said DJI did not put a address on it, just name city and state only. Waited on hold for 1.30 min to only hear that i have  email customer service, which i did and im still waiting on a answer back. One of the main reasons i ordered these goggles was to watch the super Bowl with them and now unless they overnight them to me today February 1, 2018 i will not get them in time, which really sucks since they already have my money and its all there fault in not putting proper address on them to start with. its a shame i spent a lot of money with DJI ordering drone, extra batteries accessories and they will not take care of there mistakes and just leave you hanging out not knowing what is going on. Order number 0016889481680, Tracking Number 424980061506.

We are terribly sorry for the mishap that you've been experiencing. The email team had replied you, please check, please feel free to let me know if there is anything we can help.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules