Intelligent Flight Modes
2918 9 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kabeeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261824 ft
United States

I feel like a dope but I can't find where in the app to enable or activate the intellgent flight modes for the Phantom 3 Standard. Online it says it's in Advanced Settings but I don't see it. Thanks.
2017-2-25
Use props
FrankAN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199278 ft
Canada

In DJI Go, General settings- main controller settings - click the box " multiple flight modes"
2017-2-25
Use props
kndll
lvl.4
Flight distance : 930161 ft
Canada

after you get it enabled in general settings ,   toggling S1 to bottom position , you will see an icon of the remote controller  circled in blue on left side of  go app , tapping that icon will bring up the various modes .
2017-2-25
Use props
JackA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

I have just started working with these advanced flight modes.  Because they take some attention to setup while the Phantom is in flight I highly recommend that you preview YOUR screens before flying.  I emphasis your screen because I have noticed that my DJI GO APP 3.1.3 Android does not look like some of the tutorials or even like the iOS version.  The POI (Point of View) feature is pretty cool.  I have looked at some simple video taken with it and can see potential for some awesome video.  Really look at potential barriers and obstacles before you put the Phantom in one of these automated flights, yes you can change the orbit and altitude but the "pucker" factor is  pretty high when you look up from the viewing device and see you are only 10 feet away from a tree...
2017-2-25
Use props
Kabeeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261824 ft
United States

Thanks everybody. I am thinking maybe I have to do it when I'm connected as I still don't see it but I'll try next flight. Whenever the NY weather decides to cooperate again. Thanks again.
2017-2-25
Use props
DPOLEDNA
New

United States

let me know if you find this.  I am having the same issue.  Its not even an option on my settings
2017-2-25
Use props
fansdb9bf197
lvl.1
United States

If I am in P mode and the home point is set and then I go to F mode to do some way point flying and then I go back to P mode and choose RTH does it go back to the original point before I switched the toggle to F mode.
2017-2-25
Use props
DPOLEDNA
New

United States

I got it...  Once its enabled and you turn off basic mode.  Turn on everything and get connected.  Once you have home and GPS.  Look in the lower left corner above the map for the airplane.  Click that and  you should get the multi flight modes.  It wants you to be airborn when you click one so i was hovering after take off and worked fine.
2017-2-25
Use props
DPOLEDNA
New

United States

Got it.  Enable the mode then look in the lower left hand corner above the map.  this site wont allow me to upload apicture.
2017-2-25
Use props
Dave P
lvl.3
Flight distance : 207664 ft
United Kingdom

And if at any stage you get in trouble you can flick the switch back to P mode
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules