Livestream Signal lost
624 6 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spielzeugonkl
New
Austria

Hello!  Unfortunately, I am also, even with the help of the guidance of DJI, not a mistake of my drone on it.
The live transmission picture jerks extremely.
The drone is 10 days old, it has upgraded to firmware 01.03.0200 and fly with the GJI GO 4 app on a Samsung Tab A (2016) on Andriod basis.

Yes I know there is already 01.03.0400 - however, this upgrade does not solve my problem.
I start the drone outdoors (and also indoors wihout gps), without any disturbing influences in the environment such as hand masts, overland cables ect.
The drone is on the ground, the self check is complete.
I move in front of camera, the image is transferred with time delay.
I start the drone, go past, the picture lags behind and there is a "signal-lost warning" and the question of the RTH is put.
It does not matter where the drone is located (2m height, 50m before the remote control, ect) the picture stops extremely (5-10 sec still).

The reduction in the HD menu setting from 1080 to 720 in the image transfer setting does not improve.
In the image transmission state, an image transmission code rate of 5-15 Mbps is given, but I do not recognize any interruptions ...  Forgive the short version, but I just do not know any more ...!

With best regards and in hope for a solution approach, Stefan
2017-2-26
Use props
Spielzeugonkl
New
Austria

1. Start - 2. Turn around Pic freez- 3. few min later RTH

1. Start - 2. Turn around Pic freez- 3. few min later RTH

2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Stefan, since Samsung Tab A is not listed in our device recommended list which might be incompatible with DJI GO app.
Please try to reinstall the DJI GO app and make sure you don't have any programs running in the background.
And please use a different mobile device that DJI recommended for test.
2017-2-26
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-26 23:08
Hello Stefan, since Samsung Tab A is not listed in our device recommended list which might be incompatible with DJI GO app.
Please try to reinstall the DJI GO app and make sure you don't have any programs running in the background.
And please use a different mobile device that DJI recommended for test.

Hi DJI Mindy,  But surely more than half of those recommended devices are not still available and now even obsolete?  the Mavic is a very new machine so which modern phones and tablets can we use?
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MikeQView Posted at 2017-2-27 01:16
Hi DJI Mindy,  But surely more than half of those recommended devices are not still available and now even obsolete?  the Mavic is a very new machine so which modern phones and tablets can we use?

Hi Mike, please refer to our recommended list.
iOS Version v4.0.4.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.0.3.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, LG V20, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2017-2-28
Use props
jyavenard
lvl.2

France

Sounds the same as what Ai reported earlier: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D391%26typeid%3D391
2017-2-28
Use props
Spielzeugonkl
New
Austria

Hello!
Thanks for the helpful answers.
Yes the solution was the device change.

The upgrades were also successfully executed.

Thank you!!!

Auch die Upgrades wurden dann erfolgreich durchgeführt.

Danke!!!
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules