Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost Mavic - Connection Lost, No return-to-home.
849 4 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sameolddrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105551 ft
United States

Today while flying, excellent battery life at about 73 ft altitude, controller and drone were disconnected.. I was traveling next to the drone in a car, none the less when the connection was lost the drone never returned home nor did anything else that I can see on the logs which makes sense because if it lost connection it would record anything.. We searched and searched and to no avail Mavic is gone..
Would it just hover in place or return to home? Everywhere I've read says it returns to home. So, I have attached the log link so anyone can see, if its truly gone ok well DJI Refresh should be covering because of the connection lost and the failure to return home? I don't know what's next or if I did something wrong.. Any help would be appreciated..

Please respond with help only I'd rather not see the "I'm stupid" comments.. Thanks

http://healthydrones.com/main?share=xjhfEY

2017-2-26
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Problem is it stopped logging when the disconnection occurred.  That stinks.
2017-2-26
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

So you have been switching between sports mode and back? (I don't think that is the issue)
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Please sync your flight records from the DJI Go app and send an email to support.us@dji.com with your DJI account email and the date this occurred.
They can analyze the data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
2017-2-26
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your loss.

It seems you switched to sport mode going the wrong way and hell broke loose and you lost it. I might go eitherway for you...good luck!
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules