has anyone used this drone tracker?
1176 6 2015-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
howie121218
lvl.3

United States

http://www.flytrex.com/
this looks like very professional product, I don't know how is it compare to the amazon GPS tracker.
2015-2-22
Use props
troystarks
New

United States

I just bought a tagg from verizon store. It's meant for dogs but is a great fit for drone too.
2015-2-22
Use props
bsigman
lvl.2

United States

troystarks Posted at 2015-2-23 11:35
I just bought a tagg from verizon store. It's meant for dogs but is a great fit for drone too.

Using Marco Polo for my inspire 1. Played hide and seek 100% perfect. Hope the real test never comes.
2015-2-22
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It looks a nice unit, though it does duplicate a lot of the functionality of the Pilot app in terms of flight logging. My concern would be that it hooks into (by the looks of it) the power supply of the quad. In the event that the battery gets ejected this wouldn't work. Most small trackers have their own power supply. Really, at the end of the day, you just need it to send you a location when needed. They rest of the functionality is somewhat superfluous as far as I can tell.
2015-2-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

troystarks Posted at 2015-2-23 11:35

wondering if you could post pics and info on this device sounds cool ..
2015-2-22
Use props
CanD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4862615 ft
Germany

I'm using it on my Phantom 2, but there is no version for the Inspire yet as far as I know.
Flytrex it's a awesome device, but the Inspire has already a flight recorder built into the app, but no Gamification and not much statistics. Not sure if it makes sense to use as a drone tracker because it's usually connected to the main power board and a tracker should have a separate power source.
2015-2-23
Use props
misticsea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87228484 ft
United States

Check out the tracker from drone mods works like a charm  
2015-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules