SF Bay Bridge at Sunset
847 9 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larkin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23497 ft
United States

Scouted out a good place to park near the Bay Bridge onramp and shot this one afternoon at sunset using two batteries. It was my mission to make it to the main tower of the bridge which connects Oakland and San Fransico. Made it just in time to capture this scene with the city in the bg. My profession is computer science research and teaching but as a kid I was always enamored by film directors and production. This is my first time editing but looking forward to learning more form those with experience.

2017-2-27
Use props
FlyingHighNL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116355 ft
Netherlands

Could you please share your gimbal settings and video settings as well? Great job!
2017-2-27
Use props
Mikel-PNW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133642 ft
United States

Nice job, Thanks for sharing.
2017-2-27
Use props
larkin
lvl.1
United States

FlyingHighNL Posted at 2017-2-27 09:56
Could you please share your gimbal settings and video settings as well? Great job!

I enabled 30degree up pitch for the gimbal and increased the smoothness by about 15% and maybe slowed the pitch. Unfortunately, the .400 firmware reset my settings, so I can't give you the exact numbers (I haven't re-tweaked them). The gradual up pitch effect is mainly accomplished with a light touch on the shoulder dial. Video was 2.7k @ 24 fps, Normal color profile (+0 0 0) with no grading, at least for this time around.
2017-2-27
Use props
ClancyO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296053 ft
United States

Very cool, great shots
2017-2-27
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

First, nice video but If I were you I will take it off air. You broke so many laws endangering so many people by flying over cars on a busy bridge, one fall and you could have cause multiple fatalities and spent the rest of your life in Jail!

SAFETY FIRST, FUN SECOND!
2017-2-27
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice video-thanks for sharing!
2017-2-27
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

Enjoyed the video very much.  I would love to be able to get such a video, but feel I'm a long way from the flying skills, camera knowledge and self confidence to obtain this kind of footage.  I'll continue to work towards what you have been able to accomplish.

Thanks for sharing.......
2017-2-27
Use props
larkin
lvl.1
United States

NoSale Posted at 2017-2-27 12:17
Enjoyed the video very much.  I would love to be able to get such a video, but feel I'm a long way from the flying skills, camera knowledge and self confidence to obtain this kind of footage.  I'll continue to work towards what you have been able to accomplish.

Thanks for sharing.......

Thanks for watching
2017-3-3
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Very nice video, editing and camera movement. I trust you know what you do, but if I were in your shoes I'd not post such a video on the internet. It might get you in trouble.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules