Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI ADS-B Module be available
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

I was most intrigued with the addition of an ADS-B module in the launch site of the Matrice 200 series. When will it become available as a module for all Matrice systems? This is an obvious high profile addition to all of us who fly commercially in the US and I'm sure as well in other regions. Is it dependent on a particular FC configuration?
2017-2-27
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Interested as well. Much needed.
2017-2-27
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

It seems that DJI has partnered w/ uavionix. and solution is available now.Ping 2020
2017-2-28
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Interesting, how hard is that installation process as described in the DJI SDK. Sure would suck to buy it and run into issues and possibly brick the aircraft if it isn't smooth. Tempting but need to hear from somebody who has done it.
DJI?
2017-3-1
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

M210RTK ADS-B is receive only and only provides limited details.  Still nice, though.  Of course, doesn't display any traffic not emitting ADS-B signal.  I'd like to know if anyone out there in forum land knows of a successful ping2020 integration on either a M210RTK or a M600 Pro.  The manufacturer shows an integration on their site but it's only for the receiver.  Maybe it's the same for the transceiver??
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules