12Next >
3877 48 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeannoellayat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121306 ft
Switzerland

Today I made the new update and after 10 minutes my Mavic fell all alone in the trees. Thank you very much

2017-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Think you might need to give a little more information than that if your looking for some help or support.
2017-2-27
Use props
TeaMdRuIm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38986 ft
Denmark

I updated mine to latest firmware few days ago and it crashed into the water ... :/
2017-2-27
Use props
jeannoellayat
lvl.1
Switzerland

I flew normally at eyes (50m) and I could not correct the navigation, the remote did not want to do anything and the drone fell in the forest where it is always in the rain .. 1600$ in the trash. thks
2017-2-27
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 390863 ft
  • >>>
Canada

similar thing happened to this guy, his drone had a battery error tho. I believe he sent his logs to DJI and they gave him a new drone. You will have to watch his other videos after to find out how he did that. Might be worth looking into for $1600.

2017-2-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jeannoellayat Posted at 2017-2-27 14:33
I flew normally at eyes (50m) and I could not correct the navigation, the remote did not want to do anything and the drone fell in the forest where it is always in the rain .. 1600$ in the trash. thks

Well maybe not why not put up your logs and see if the guys around can throw a different light on your situation.
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jeannoellayat Posted at 2017-2-27 14:33

Sorry for your crash.
Did you get in touch with our tech support and send it in for further further diagnosis and repair?
Our engineers can analyse the flight data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TeaMdRuIm Posted at 2017-2-27 14:10
I updated mine to latest firmware few days ago and it crashed into the water ... :/

Sorry to hear about that. Did you recover the drone?
2017-2-27
Use props
TeaMdRuIm
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-27 19:56
Sorry to hear about that. Did you recover the drone?

No it's in the lake. I need professional divers to recover it. I even purchased DJI Care Refresh the day before it happened. Which is also a complete waste of money it seems.
2017-2-28
Use props
Fail after upgr
lvl.1
Switzerland

After a great storm, the drone came back to earth. Look at the images (must to click on). And now what do we do?

For the batterie error, i see before, avec the last week-end the same. Can not go down and go forward. I must to climb and catch it wirh my hand.

2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TeaMdRuIm Posted at 2017-2-28 00:38
No it's in the lake. I need professional divers to recover it. I even purchased DJI Care Refresh the day before it happened. Which is also a complete waste of money it seems.

Hope you will recover it.
Please sync your flight records from DJI GO first and then send an email to support.eu@dji.com with your DJI account email and the date this occurred.
They can analyze the data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
If you are able to recover the drone, please send it in and our engineers can analyse the flight data inside the drone.
2017-2-28
Use props
Fail after upgr
lvl.1
Switzerland

And for me ? how i can to do something. I'm not a big technical.
2017-2-28
Use props
TeaMdRuIm
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-28 03:17
Hope you will recover it.
Please sync your flight records from DJI GO first and then send an email to  with your DJI account email and the date this occurred.
They can analyze the data and let you know what could have caused the issue.

Everything is sent to them. Seems im going to hear from them soon

Sorry for "hijacking" the thread. Wish you the best luck.
2017-2-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fail after upgr Posted at 2017-2-28 03:34

You don't need to be very technical, just go to https://healthydrones.com/ and follow instructions for uploading your logs from the dji go app, maybe just try see how you get on. Good luck
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fail after upgr Posted at 2017-2-28 03:34

Did you get in touch with our tech support and send it in for further further diagnosis and repair?
2017-2-28
Use props
Fail after upgr
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-28 23:49

I put the log into HD ... and I sent them a message .. I have to wait for an answer? Will he give me the address to return the Mavic?
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fail after upgr Posted at 2017-3-1 00:25
I put the log into HD ... and I sent them a message .. I have to wait for an answer? Will he give me the address to return the Mavic?

Our tech support will guide you to send it in.
2017-3-1
Use props
Fail after upgr
lvl.1
Switzerland

If you want to burn your product with à drone, buy Mavic.

It crash Alone and DJI say is your fault.

"On doit interrompre notre production de notre film suite à ce crash"

Thks DJI. An chenese product.

Jean-Noël Layat
CEO ALBATROS Productions

Jeudi 9 mars 2017
2017-3-9
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hello,

I'm going to the place of the crash to do an evaluation of the telemetry and I check of DJI lie on the harvested data.

Message from DJi

"The aircraft was piloted under P-GPS mode, and responded to the pilot's control well;
2. T = 10-53, height = 7.0m, distance = 805.1m, pilot pushed 100% pitch forward and 86% roll rightward, aircraft responded to the commands and crashed into trees;
3. T = 10-54, h = 7m, d = 800.5m, aircraft inclined roll 80.5 which means aircraft flipped over;"

It would seem very dangerous for the life of the people who are around the drone because wounded with false data makes the flight very dangerous.

See the telemetry photo

And in view of these false data I wonder what is right in all this.

Have a good day

PS: Data in preparation for specialized journals.

Sorry Google translation
Click on image because Dji forum is not UP to Date of technologie
http://fr.tinypic.com/r/zjvznc/9

2017-3-26
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

Soory link of image

.html
.html
.html

Nice day
2017-3-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-26 01:51
Hello,

I'm going to the place of the crash to do an evaluation of the telemetry and I check of DJI lie on the harvested data.

That picture tells very little obviously dji had a look at your logs and they told a story, if you have a different version of proof then you should just post your logs, and you might get a different opinion.
2017-3-26
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

The log says the same has dji says but not the reality.
2017-3-26
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

You see the here

https://app.airdata.com/main?fli ... ENERALNotifications

And the final log after the crash

https://app.airdata.com/main?fli ... ENERALNotifications
2017-3-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-26 05:43
You see the here

https://app.airdata.com/main?flight=788a07f5f89750305166d1f566d3c6fd&page_id=GENERALNotifications

According to those logs nothing extraordinary, battery perfect gps perfect RC signal perfect, so all one can tell is you were flying at altitude of 27 feet 2400 feet away in ambient light and you crashed into the trees. You said in an earlier post that you don't fly more than 50 meters away, well this time you were 2400 feet away so don't imagine you could have had VLOS .

Unless you can put up a video of your stick movements that show a very different story, this looks like as dji said pilot error. Also in your logs your stick response says it's normal no problems.
2017-3-26
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

Yes, I know that according to the logs  that's right. But the logs don't see the really.

I had a baterie error and you do not see it in the logs, I have a problem where the craft did not want to come back but the log is corrupt. I have a lot of crash of the application in full flight also in the logs we see nothing.

Dji did not stop to say that I'm right it's easier to say that the plane is crushing by my fault at 6.8 m when it was more than 15m.

Your expertise brings nothing because you do not see what a child can read.

I think it is dangerous to use the drones of DJI, the Mavic in particular because the information is only in English and some erroneous and in no case DJI this discharge of the problem of them.

If one starts from the pricipe, like Volkswagen, that the data are just one will have to wait for a serious accident to remedy.

In tends that user and alert launcher is done.

Have a good day
2017-3-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-26 06:53
Yes, I know that according to the logs  that's right. But the logs don't see the really.

I had a baterie error and you do not see it in the logs, I have a problem where the craft did not want to come back but the log is corrupt. I have a lot of crash of the application in full flight also in the logs we see nothing.

Volkswagen are not a very good example of honesty in anything they have had real problems with trying to cheat drivers and governments all over the world.

I'm not to sure where you go from hear you are not offering any new evidence to prove your case, like where it says problem with the battery, where it says you lost radio control. They should be in your logs, they certainly are not in the logs you've just posted, these logs show battery ok radio control signal ok and gps good.
2017-3-26
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-26 06:53

Should have all been recorded in the dat if there was a battery error. What's the damage cost to fix?
2017-3-26
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

In the tree none in the storm that followed 2 day after very well. And i have not the time to catch it but i don't know why the fly go to the tree. I know the log.... but it's false. You see  the fly it's perfect and sudently...
2017-3-26
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-26 07:33
Volkswagen are not a very good example of honesty in anything they have had real problems with trying to cheat drivers and governments all over the world.

I'm not to sure where you go from hear you are not offering any new evidence to prove your case, like where it says problem with the battery, where it says you lost radio control. They should be in your logs, they certainly are not in the logs you've just posted, these logs show battery ok radio control signal ok and gps good.

For the batterie error and problem with remote have an vidéo an corrupt log.

The log show an incomplet fly and the vidéo has complet.

Bizzard "China Wolkswagen"

Dangerous the Mavic.

2017-3-28
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
China

Mate, I feel sorry for your loss. But, is quite evident you flew way beyond VLOS, anything that happens in that realm is your mere and sole responsibility.
2017-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-28 07:00
For the batterie error and problem with remote have an vidéo an corrupt log.

The log show an incomplet fly and the vidéo has complet.

words on a page are not proof if you have video then show it. i know its tough you crashed your drone after owning it for only a short while, but sometimes we have to accept the tough breaks the we get in life. i hope you get your drone back working and are able to fly it soon.
2017-3-28
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

Chinese product but good product idea. Just badly finished like most Chinese product.
2017-3-28
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-28 09:38
Chinese product but good product idea. Just badly finished like most Chinese product.

Well... it does depend on both your luck and how you fly the thing. I've had it awhile already and it has performed very well. Since those logs don't show much really you'd be better off downloading the ones which are stored on the craft itself - maybe they indicate something that the ones on the RC don't.

I don't want to be nasty or something but please do consider having someone do the translation to English for you. I do it for official stuff I have to handle in Germany because my German is on street level and I do know how badly it can go when I try to use it. Just to point out - it does make a difference for fact finding when you can express yourself accurately in your chosen language. Just a point.

Cheers!
2017-3-28
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-28 09:38

If you hate Chinese products so much, why you bought it?
You want to blame someone but could not provide any proof.
2017-3-28
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

Soory Google Translation

In my job have sold products that are in the language of the country. Our interlocutors, of whom our lawyers speak the language of the country, question of transparency.

If you do not want to be confronted with problems you make a product in English that you sell in Switzerland for example (German, Italian, Romanche and French)

There is nothing easier in French "Drowned the fish in the water"

It is nothing but a scam to sell a product that nobody understands.

It's easy.

So "Chinese remains Chinese" who mock the world and who sells products in English in non-English speaking countries.

Let them take their resposability once.

Like Samsug for example who is Korean ..

IN FRENCH

Dans mon job ont vend des produits qui sont dans la langue du pays. Nos interlocuteurs, dont nos avocats parle la langue du pays, question de transparence.

Si vous voulez ne pas êtres confronté à des problèmes vous fait un produit en anglais que vous vender en Suisse par exemple (Allemand, Italien, Romanche et Français)

Il n'y a rien de plus facile en français "Noyé le poisson dans l'eau"

Ce n'est rien qu'une arnaque que de vendre un produit que personne ne comprend.

C'est facile.

Donc "les chinois reste des chinois" qui ce moque du monde et qui vende des produits en anglais dans des pays non anglophone.

Qu'ils prennent leur responsabilité une fois.

Comme Samsug par exemple qui est Coréen..
2017-3-28
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

@ngvuanh

Je pensais qu'il était en français le produit mais non pour DJI ou le vois partout... Du chemin à faire encore..
2017-3-28
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
United States

"It is nothing but a scam to sell a product that nobody understands.

It's easy.

"
That's only you did NOT understand, poor kid.

"So "Chinese remains Chinese" who mock the world and who sells products in English in non-English speaking countries.

Let them take their resposability once.
"

I think you don't know DJI but YES, they take their responsibility if you can prove to them that it's NOT your fault.

2017-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-28 10:21
Soory Google Translation

In my job have sold products that are in the language of the country. Our interlocutors, of whom our lawyers speak the language of the country, question of transparency.

There is nothing as bad as a bad looser and you are now sounding like one.

You bought the Mavic, if you wanted instructions in German or French you could have got them, you thought you knew how to fly the Mavic without reading the manual, your responsibility you took it out to fly you chose to fly out of line of sight you crashed it, and now your looking foe someone to blame. Just take responsibility and ownership of your mistakes and move on, I don't think you will be suing dji, and you shouldn't be casting aspersions on the whole of China, your own country has many flaws as well as all countries. Just get over it.

The price of greatness is responsibility.”
2017-3-28
Use props
Crash and Fail
lvl.1
Switzerland

En fait je parle pas l'anglais et je ne vous comprend pas. Dommage ça avait l'air intéressant
2017-3-28
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
United States

Crash and Fail Posted at 2017-3-28 11:40
En fait je parle pas l'anglais et je ne vous comprend pas. Dommage ça avait l'air intéressant

Google translate pourrait vous aider

Il n'y a rien de plus mauvais qu'un mauvais perdant et vous sonnez maintenant comme un.
2017-3-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules