Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Opportunities
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello all,

I was thinking whilst reading the forum pages that there are a good few talented flyers, engineers and other drone talented people here, I wonder if this is a place to actively seek people for our businesses. After all you cant just get people with the indepth info that we have here just by putting an add in the paper and having to sift through the not so uptodate applicants. I know if I were recruting I would definatly be looking at forums like this for the right people.

Just a thought

Ricci
2017-2-27
Use props
fansc9f507c3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3438 ft
South Africa

im keen to talk, we have done a lot of work on the m100 and hacked the serial protocol, we can now use an arduino onboard to control the gimbal ,camera, and drone and read commands from the transmitter.
2017-9-30
Use props
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

Happy to talk to folks. I've written several DJI apps using the mobile sdk. The common theme for the apps I'm writing is moving telemetry data to the internet or to a pc for additional processing. Also implementing computer vision with DJI drones.
2017-9-30
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

hi,
Very interesting, we need to do chat more here..
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

There is always places for opportunity. You just got to know where to look.
2017-10-2
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-2 07:22
There is always places for opportunity. You just got to know where to look.

This would be a great place for people to get the experienced people who are here.

ricci
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules