Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DOA Mavic 18 days and still waiting
718 3 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaticri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213022 ft
United Kingdom

Im hoping a moderator can look into this maybe. My mavic had the right side focus issue and was returned to dji where it was delivered on the 10th Feb and i got an email on the 14th feb stating my replacment will be sent within 5 days and 18 days later i still have no mavic ! Ive tried live chat only to be told its in the verification stage or probably next week. But this is crazy to wait this long for somethinh that cost over £1000 that didnt work from delivery. Im dissapointed that it seems warranty customers are being treated as low priority. As it stands i have know idea how long this is gonna take or what is actually happening. Im sure im not the only one. But frustration at this stage is getting the better of me.
I hope a mod can feed this back and maybe shed some light on my situation as it does seem like the mods here really do care.

My case number is CAS-440452-Y6S6C5

2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience, Aaticri.
There might be backlog for the replacement.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and will escalate the case for you.
2017-2-27
Use props
fansf6b9ef0d
New

United States

Any update on this? Worried because mine gets shipped tomorrow for repairs on a drone I've had for less that a day! Just got it and out the box didn't work.
2017-2-28
Use props
Aaticri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213022 ft
United Kingdom

Received mine back yesterday 2/3 and after a quick check it all looks OK. I need to get a proper flight in but given the weather at the moment here it won't today. But after a quick setup and hover the camera looks crisp and focused. I'm just happy to have it back
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules