NAZA-M V2 Connection to Assistant Software
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SKYZKING
lvl.1

Australia

Hello everyone,

I have been having issues connecting my NAZA-M V2 to my PC. I have tried multiple solutions to the issue which I found on the internet and non of them seem to solve the issue. I have tried enabling driver without signiture on 4 different laptops (running Win10) and also manually installing the driver. When I plug the USB cable to my laptop, I get a confirmation sound that a device has been noticed, however there is no change in Device Manager showing which COM port has been selected.

To me, it seems like recent updates to Windows 10 have casued the issue. Assistant software ran without issue in previous versions.

Has anyone else have had this issue? What may be the solution?

2017-2-27
Use props
SKYZKING
lvl.1

Australia

wrong forum, please delete
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The ProSystem section would be an appropriate spot for this kind of thread. Were you able to get it sorted?
2017-2-28
Use props
SKYZKING
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-28 13:46
The ProSystem section would be an appropriate spot for this kind of thread. Were you able to get it sorted?

Hi Jamie, new to the forum. So I posted in the "Service" section as well.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to solve the issue as yet. Previous to Window's Anniversary update a few months back, I had no issues and were able to connect.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SKYZKING Posted at 2017-2-28 14:35
Hi Jamie, new to the forum. So I posted in the "Service" section as well.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to solve the issue as yet. Previous to Window's Anniversary update a few months back, I had no issues and were able to connect.

Have you tried reinstalling the WinDriver as an administrator? I'm assuming your Windows OS is completely up to date now, correct?
2017-2-28
Use props
SKYZKING
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-28 14:44
Have you tried reinstalling the WinDriver as an administrator? I'm assuming your Windows OS is completely up to date now, correct?

I am sure I have tried this in the past but its worth giving it another shot. I will give it a go and report.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SKYZKING Posted at 2017-3-1 18:30
I am sure I have tried this in the past but its worth giving it another shot. I will give it a go and report.

Let me know how it turned out when you can.
2017-3-2
Use props
SKYZKING
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-2 08:06
Let me know how it turned out when you can.

Same result unfortunately. I'm going to try to get hold of an old computer that runs win7 or xp. See if it works on those.
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SKYZKING Posted at 2017-3-3 02:59
Same result unfortunately. I'm going to try to get hold of an old computer that runs win7 or xp. See if it works on those.

Please keep me posted.
2017-3-3
Use props
SKYZKING
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-3 07:51
Please keep me posted.

I loaded the software and firmware onto an old Windows7 laptop. Instant connection, no issues. Works a charm.

The issue seems to be persistent with Win10. My worry is that no one else seems to have reported the issue.
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules