632 6 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mityadvet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 492352 ft
Germany

Hey Folks,

has anyone any experience servicing a Phantom, that was originally bought in the USA in Germany or Europe in general?
2017-2-28
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

As far as I know, the product is the same globally. It is only a warranty question - whether DJI will accept warranty claims to be fulfilled in a German repair shop.
2017-2-28
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sure that the S/N are noted for the country it is sold in...maybe a question for DJI online support?  Good luck and let us know what happens.  This is a good question.
2017-2-28
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Just had the same problem myself. The guarantee is worthless, but it can be servied in your own country if you have an authorised repairer. I was also told to get DJI Care as soon as it arived in my country, but you may be past that now.
2017-2-28
Use props
mityadvet
lvl.2
Germany

ProQuad Posted at 2017-2-28 04:52
I'm sure that the S/N are noted for the country it is sold in...maybe a question for DJI online support?  Good luck and let us know what happens.  This is a good question.

DJI Support on Facebook said that they do not have international warranty. but my current p3 is from england and it's been on 3 warranty repairs now in the german dji service... so I take what DJI Support says with a grain of salt tbh...
2017-2-28
Use props
mityadvet
lvl.2
Germany

embayweather Posted at 2017-2-28 05:26
Just had the same problem myself. The guarantee is worthless, but it can be servied in your own country if you have an authorised repairer. I was also told to get DJI Care as soon as it arived in my country, but you may be past that now.

Germany has an official DJI Service, so, if I get you right, it shouldn't be a problem?
I still can get DJI Care as I haven't purchased the p4p yet
2017-2-28
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

mityadvet Posted at 2017-2-28 07:27
Germany has an official DJI Service, so, if I get you right, it shouldn't be a problem?
I still can get DJI Care as I haven't purchased the p4p yet

That is what DJI said to me when I asked. The guarantee will not work in  another country, but if you have DJI Care Refresh then it can be repaired quite happily in the country that you are in. I may stil have the email somewhere. If I can find it I will post it here.

Mike
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules