Completed update
989 4 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Old Guy1
New
United States

Another newby here. I just received my Mavic and am doing the update. I searched the manual for this but no luck.
1) how do I know when the update is completed?
2) The flashing LED will go yellow and than green. Is green the completed part of the update and the yellow ate accepting part?
3) My controller says 'READY TO GO' but the app still shows updateing.

Thanks,
Mike
2017-2-28
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

You should have a progress bar on the screen with a %. If you don't see this then you might not be updating
2017-2-28
Use props
Old Guy1
New
United States

Fractures Posted at 2017-2-28 10:37
You should have a progress bar on the screen with a %. If you don't see this then you might not be updating

Thank you. I'm sure that I must have been doing something wrong but after a while I shut everything down, waited awhile and than re-booted. Seems to have worked. When I get home tonight I'll sit down and do the rest of the settings.
2017-2-28
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

Old Guy1 Posted at 2017-2-28 11:54
Thank you. I'm sure that I must have been doing something wrong but after a while I shut everything down, waited awhile and than re-booted. Seems to have worked. When I get home tonight I'll sit down and do the rest of the settings.

I had some issues upgrading to .300 to .400, at first I tried initiating the update from my phone and the RC updated but the Aircraft did not, so then I plugged them up to the DJI assistant and couldn't get the assistant to complete the aircraft either. Plugged back into my phone and it finally went through so it seems that the process is not exactly refined and is a little buggy. I have had 0 issues since updating though or with my Mavic in general so I cant complain much. Also make sure you update each of your batteries before you go out.
If you need help tonight feel free to PM me.
2017-2-28
Use props
Old Guy1
New
United States

Fractures Posted at 2017-2-28 12:12
I had some issues upgrading to .300 to .400, at first I tried initiating the update from my phone and the RC updated but the Aircraft did not, so then I plugged them up to the DJI assistant and couldn't get the assistant to complete the aircraft either. Plugged back into my phone and it finally went through so it seems that the process is not exactly refined and is a little buggy. I have had 0 issues since updating though or with my Mavic in general so I cant complain much. Also make sure you update each of your batteries before you go out.
If you need help tonight feel free to PM me.

Thank you. I was able to update two of the batteries ( I went with the bundle) and will update the third when I get home. Too bad work gets in the way of something important.
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules