Login page closes on Go 4 **SOLVED**
787 5 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Just installed go 4 on Shield K1. When I try to login to my account it briefly shows the keyboard then goes back to the connect your device page, I'm running marshmallow.
Server or app issue? I've cleared cache, uninstalled, but nothing seems to fix!
2017-2-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

When you clear your Internet cache and  accumulated cookies, power off, & reboot the unit, before you reinstall the app.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-28
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yeah, been there done all that. Get same when clicking on the store from within the app. Guessing it's pulling something from their site. I am rooted, and use ad blocking. I've tried disabling adblocking but still the same.. we could use a dji-cleaner as see a lot of their files after uninstall. Any other ideas?
2017-3-1
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Tried the apk from DJI site too now, same issue... Hmmm
2017-3-1
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Okay.. old go app updated and now doing same on any login page. Worked prior to update. I've uninstalled other Android updates, only really use this for flying so very little non os installed. It's either keyboard related or grabbing login page from dji related. Keyboard pops up, upper login area appears them goes black, after a second it returns to the connect device page. I've tried changing keyboard app, rolling back keyboard app and webview etc, cleared cookies, cache, browser related everything, all to no avail. Lack of reports suggest it's something here, but since now affecting older go app (after update) it's kinda got me stumped. Thanks for your input red btw.
2017-3-1
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
United Kingdom

RE: Login page closes on Go 4 **SOLVED**

Okay, have solved this, after much troubleshooting it turned out to be very simple

In developer options, turn OFF Force GPU rendering.

I enabled mine back when 1.8 controller firmware came out and was troubleshooting the video display range issue (thinking it could have been graphics related). Default is OFF, but I'm sure someone else will have the same problem somewhere and hope this helps them I've yet to try with Old DJI GO app, I assume it will now work too.

Thanks again RedHot.
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules